Shadou is CLEAN

Hello, Shadou here, i am wondering what is the reason that i get banned everytime i join EpicDot SnD #3

A lot of ppl complain that i use any SCRIPTS (wtf o0) hacks (wtf like a boss)

"shadou and baberzz and prodiigy were hacking ib Epic S&D using scripts,slow moo,WH,teamkilling do somrthing about that if u dont beleive me ask forza,fgalakai,Badr_fighter" You guys belive in this? I bet Loay is just retarded 10 years old kiddy that cant play, or 40 years old fag that goes into real war gaming, whatever, I think you all belive into that Prodigy hack, kids are making SCREENSHOTS because they cant even record simple clip, they are too stupid, so you belive them? <proof> https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-10AP6XDGfd8/Tl1yVeBAHaI/AAAAAAAAAAg/Av6usey0_lc/s800/WH%252520-%252520Copy.png

Before you set our XUID into Rcon to auto-kick us get some real proofs, maybe you cant understand but baberz, me, or prodigy are snipers/trickshoters we are outstanding from using UMP and spraying with it like a total newbie, we got our own tactics, AND STYLE ( which some ppl call scripts or SLOW MO )

I think you should unban me from the server because there's no proof that i use any script, or hack... Anyway i dont, Anyway There's aCl so good luck with hacking... Shadou, Peace!

Hello, Shadou here, i am wondering what is the reason that i get banned everytime i join EpicDot SnD #3

i do belive you are ban on sight from repeat previous offences,alot of the admin team play under different names as most cheats try to play fair when they recongise a admin online ,so i guess you've been seen one to many times cheating/abusing and it has been acted on.

baberz, me, or prodigy are snipers/trickshoters we are outstanding

Really ? lol baberz and prodiigy are flat out cheaters ,ive been in game myself when you have been playing an you was bragging to everyone how you cheat ,how sh*t our servers are ,how sh*t are admins are blah blah blah ,why say stuff like that then come here asking to play ?

Anyway There's aCl

to be fair its outdated allrdy :/ many a cheater get past it with new cheats.

Really ? lol baberz and prodiigy are flat out cheaters ,ive been in game myself when you have been playing an you was bragging to everyone how you cheat ,how sh*t our servers are ,how sh*t are admins are blah blah blah ,why say stuff like that then come here asking to play ?

ProDiiGy uses some scripts, i dont care, BaberZz is pretty good, but i dont know him enough, anyway i am not using anything of it. Anyway nobody from administration have got proof that i use script or hack, so?

Still, its not a proof, we all can say what we want, anyway this server has no rules, so?

Anyway the reason of sh*t admins or blah blah is just trollin for fun, idc where i play, just randomly join server, but when friends play, i come to epicdot, anyway i am now pissed of getting banned when i come to play with them

Edited by shadou

ProDiiGy uses some scripts

and about every cheat going .....baberzz himself was caught by the aci not so long ago for wallhack and no one has forgot about how he retardedly posted a sniper montage on aiw an then got caught cheating with aimbot from it when it got played in slow mo :roll: .....as for your own case i suggest just wait patiently for the admins that requested your ban on sight to come online and im sure they can answer any further questions ;)

I've got a lot of killcams recorded by me, i can send them, u wont see any scripts, texture hacks, whatever else, you just belive in that when people compare me to BaberZz or ProDiiGy, they ask did i use controller ( troll awnser : YES ) they ask did i use hacks ( troll anwser: i got aimbot script ) And you belive in this, thats the reason when they call me cheater online, then i start to insult them for begin stupid, anyway Un-ban then record my gaming, send it to cod4 pros or whatever, they will laught when u will ask them did i hack, lol]

Gonna try to join server now, hope i lost perm ban :)

shadou? i take it this is xshadou? The same guy who likes to end occasional maps for fun or becuase he is loosing. This is my main reason for ban on sight for you, your right i cant say that i have seen you hacking myself and if you have then i have not been there to see it.

As for rules http://www.epicdot.com/forum/content.php?171-Game-Server-Rules

anyway Un-ban

no can do ,wait for the admins that requested your ban on sight to come online and discuss it further with them ,i advise not using a spoofer to play as its not working out so great for your two friends prodiigy and baberzz so far they spend more time trying to get in game than they do playing these days ;)

- Bad/ Offensive language not allowed <--- Result is kick/ban - OK, I did, I got banned for this

- No Hacks or 3rd party scripts to enhance gameplay <-- kick/ban - I dont hack, there's a problem, banned by no reason then.

Anyway now i connected to server, tried to talk with admin, to ask that he could check my topic, he dont care, he just ban me, looks like admin dont even care?

well, prodiigy is shit without his hacks (so is baberzz), and baberzz rages if he doesnt kill someone (and that happens all the time)

even i have become better than them. prodiigy team kills, hacks, uses scripts, makes the game in slow mo and after being banned over 9000 times he still continues to do so. baberzz, joins him in occasion. and fyi , baberzz has hit ONE legit trickshot.

no can do ,wait for the admins that requested your ban on sight to come online and discuss it further with them ,i advise not using a spoofer to play as its not working out so great for your two friends prodiigy and baberzz so far they spend more time trying to get in game than they do playing these days ;)

There's school so i play hardly ever, maybe few hours in a week, but i am pissed when i come back from and i try to have some fun, they WOBOWB, Banned for cheating so far...

baberzz has hit ONE legit trickshot.

I joined about hour ago, i hit something like 720 knife claymore cancel to fakie 360 out no scope across half map with claymore silent shot, then admin kicked me, i think he compared me to prodiigy and *think* script for silent, script for 360, no scope script, hmm

So i take it you are the same xshadou then?

So you think it ok to end games to your liking do you? If we put in every rule that could possibly be broken people would not even read the rules as the list would be so long. The rules are there as guide for us as admins and yourself so that you know where you stand for things such as offensive language and the like. Of course it is not ok to end games mid way through a match, if everyone did it whenver they wantd a game would never be played properly. Use your common sense if you have any and you might be welcomed back again, until such time you are just going to have to live with it.

Lesson to be learned here btw choose your friends wisely!!

- Bad/ Offensive language not allowed <--- Result is kick/ban - OK, I did, I got banned for this

- No Hacks or 3rd party scripts to enhance gameplay <-- kick/ban - I dont hack, there's a problem, banned by no reason then.

Anyway now i connected to server, tried to talk with admin, to ask that he could check my topic, he dont care, he just ban me, looks like admin dont even care?

Yes i was the one who did , you asked me b4 why i am banned . i told ya to post a thread then wait other admins to discuss this issue .

I know you are claiming that you didn't hack but don't forget ( admitting to use the hack = Hack) Troll+failed .

-Bad/Offensive language not allowed = ban > You did .

you know what you did shadou. You have no RIGHT to be on the servers, except the owner and contributors.

You abuse players constantly, you abuse admins. you call the servers, it's owners, admins, and says we're all shit. Next, you hack, admit to hacking, use scripts and change maps. you act like you own the server. here's the videos i took : http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ed+shadou&aq=f and

just from one day. are those videos a big deal? not really but it all adds up to a poor player

why would we want a player like this on the servers?

Edited by TheMoS

you know what you did shadou. You have no RIGHT to be on the servers, except the owner and contributors.

You abuse players constantly, you abuse admins. you call the servers, it's owners, admins, and says we're all shit. Next, you hack, admit to hacking, use scripts and change maps. you act like you own the server. here's the videos i took : http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ed+shadou&aq=f and

just from one day. are those videos a big deal? not really but it all adds up to a poor player

why would we want a player like this on the servers?

Did u noticed at video, that i say i am making own hack that is not able to begin detect then i ask WILL I GET BAN? Dont you smell something called irony?

Did u noticed at video, that i say i am making own hack that is not able to begin detect then i ask WILL I GET BAN? Dont you smell something called irony?

I'm sorry, you mistake me for someone who cares. As i said, each individual thing is probably nothing to get in a flap over. However, it all adds up. You have no respect for the site, the servers, it's players and least of all the RCONS who work hard to make it a good and fair place to game. Words are cheap and your actions speak far louder.

I'm sorry, you mistake me for someone who cares. As i said, each individual thing is probably nothing to get in a flap over. However, it all adds up. You have no respect for the site, the servers, it's players and least of all the RCONS who work hard to make it a good and fair place to game. Words are cheap and your actions speak far louder.

I love your posts MoS )) I cant belive these cheaters have nerv to show up and ask anything........

All I have to contribute to this thread is

Posted Image

O, and who needs a script to silent shot? Not even hard, or 360's or no scoping lol...

any more funny pictures? or anonymous proxies? i never said that street-fighter-esq-super-combo move he busted out was a script - but he enjoyed telling us about it.