WoW Trial

Whoops

This section will cover both official and private WoW discussions, sharing and some game fun. You may have guessed... yes we will trial a private WoW server - give us 4 weeks and we should have the server ready for play. We need developers who can work on the WoW project as well as admin the server/game.

In the mean time get the client here: Choose FULL game.

https://eu.battle.net/account/download/

A full FAQ in how to download, install, setup the client will be given later. Probably by somebody with some better WoW knowledge than myself :)

Edited by Whoops

I am currently working on the wow server. But i have a question for everyone, which patch do we want to run the server on?

the least buggy patch 3.5.5a

if 3.5.5a was used can i roll back from 4.2 ?

*if not we will have to change the download link for the client thats up atm ,theres a 3.5.5a torrent on pirate bay :/

you cant roll back from 4.2 but i think i have the wotlk installer somewhere and you could manually patch to 3.5.5a

I think we should go for 3.5.5a as it is most stable and with least bugs. once i get a 3.5.5a server going i will be working on a cataclysm server

you cant roll back from 4.2 but i think i have the wotlk installer somewhere and you could manually patch to 3.5.5a

I think we should go for 3.5.5a as it is most stable and with least bugs. once i get a 3.5.5a server going i will be working on a cataclysm server

nice :D ,looking forward to the 10/25 man ICC's :D :D ,which emu you using ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.