EpicDot WoW Server Development

James

Hey, ok I am currently building the ED WoW Server software, at the moment the server will be running WOTLK patch 3.5.5a as this is the most stable patch at this moment.

The Sever will run on a software called Trinity Core as this seems to be the most stable WoW Server Emulator

Features hoping to be included are:

Blizzlike 5x Server

Web Armory

3.5.5a Support

Working Battlegrounds (Including Wintergrasp)

Ulduar and ICC

Bug report section

All Dungeons and Raids Working

Many Working Quests

Once the server is live I will be needing bug finders, this will be mainly doing loads of quests to see if they are working.

Known things that are working:

Deathknight quest line

Warsong Gulch

Deadmines

Stormwind Stockades

Auction House

Auto Broadcast

GM Ticket System

All Races and Classes

Multiple Realms

Ulduar:

Halls of Lightning: Working

Icecrown Citadel:

Forge of Souls: Working

Pit of Saron: Working

The Halls of Reflection: Not Working Yet

When the server is online I hope to apply updates weekly.

I will keep this thread updated.

Edited by James
Updates

All cores support custom weps and stuff... but that wont be coming on the Blizzlike realm. If Whoops agree's there could be a fun realm (instant 80) which might include custom weps (highly unlikely to be custom weps and gear though)

I will prob need a tester once on the ED server but that will be after i have made sure everything is working correctly :)

Yeh it could be possible if i can find a compatible emulator, I think I have found one that will work with 4.2.0a

I'm hoping they are going to update to 4.2.2a then we will have a 3.5.5a and 4.2.2a

I will look for a vanilla and TBC but I wouldn't get excited.

Latest News: I have found something that means if i find a vanilla, tbc and cataclysm database then we can run for all expansions.

Icecrown Citadel has been tested (see top post for info)

Rates are being changed from 5x to 3x as leveling was to fast.

There was a database and core update this morning which fixed several bugs (mainly northrend waypoints and quests)

Latest News: I have found something that means if i find a vanilla, tbc and cataclysm database then we can run for all expansions.

Icecrown Citadel has been tested (see top post for info)

Rates are being changed from 5x to 3x as leveling was to fast.

There was a database and core update this morning which fixed several bugs (mainly northrend waypoints and quests)

nice m8 :) this database anygd for vanilla 1.12.1 ? http://db.valkyrie-wow.com/

http://gamedaily.newaol.com/pub/InstallWoW.exe?ru=19&h=9e099b4ab48b451abbb0cf7a89cc23d8

web installer for 1.12.1 just select original wow an blizzard download manager will download it as a rar :) just unpack an play .

Remember to never start Launcher.exe ,only wow.exe or the game will start updating itself

Edited by wattz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.