Downloading WoW

Whoops

To access the server that im building you will need wow wotlk 3.5.5a

I am hoping to gett a cataclysm one set up but there is some problems with that just now.

Where can I get the wow wotlk 3.5.5a? I dont use torrent http://thepiratebay.ee/torrent/6163279/World_of_Warcraft__Wrath_of_the_Lich_King_3.3.5a_%2812340%29. Did you also see this http://forum.ragezone.com/f650/invisionwow-3-3-5a-wotlk-756224/

Sorry for the short message earlier i was at college...

Also that second link looks good.

Also i couldn't find a link for the 3.5.5a installer... try asking wattz he might find something

Also i couldn't find a link for the 3.5.5a installer... try asking wattz he might find something

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52NRR00N this installer is for "vanilla wow (1.12.1) 5GB" ,"the burning crusade 16.6GB" and "wrath of the lich king (3.0.1)"

Remember to never start Launcher.exe only WoW.exe or the game will start updating itself beyond our servers accepted patch

Wrath of the lich king will have to be updated manually from 3.0.1 to 3.5.5a i will get the patches an add them here

Edited by wattz

ok nice one wattz, im needing a installer for 2.4.3 and vanilla.

use that installer m8 ;) works for all three vanilla ,tbc and wotlk it has a drop down box to select any of them ....i downloaded vanilla allrdy didnt even need to patch was 1.12.1 :) lvl 8 priest on a 1x blizzlike server so far its perfect no bugs at all

Edited by wattz

just a update for the downloader i linked , vanilla wow 1.12.1 downloads fine a nd so does wotlk 3.0.1 but its no good for tbc i will find another web installer probally a bit older one for 2.4.3 ,will add it as soon as i found and tested one ;)

*well turns out that was the US version grrrrrr :/ on a plus note tho ive found,downloaded and tested (and checked version this time lol ) a downloader for the first two vanilla and TBC :)

*5hrs from this update an will have TBC uploaded an about another 7hrs after will have Vanilla WoW uploaded an WOTLK afterwards all in 1GB megaupload links.

each one will be at the required patch just to connect and play ,i.e 1.12.1, 2.4.3, 3.5.5a

Edited by wattz

Remember to never start Launcher.exe only WoW.exe or the game will start updating itself beyond our servers accepted patch and after applying every patch to get to desirered version number ,make sure to close the launcher window before it updates itself.

A Downloadable Installation guide for all clients will be added soon at the bottom of this post.

Posted Image

WoW 1.12.1 Client enGB

Posted Image

Four years have passed since the aftermath of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, and a great tension now smolders throughout the ravaged world of Azeroth. As the battle-worn races begin to rebuild their shattered kingdoms, new threats, both ancient and ominous, arise to plague the world once again. World of Warcraft is an online role-playing experience set in the award-winning Warcraft universe. Players assume the roles of Warcraft heroes as they explore, adventure, and quest across a vast world. Being "Massively Multiplayer," World of Warcraft allows thousands of players to interact within the same world. Whether adventuring together or fighting against each other in epic battles, players will form friendships, forge alliances, and compete with enemies for power and glory. A dedicated live team will create a constant stream of new adventures to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. This content ensures that the game will never be the same from month to month, and will continue to offer new challenges and adventures for years to come.

http://safelinking.net/p/af50178d60 (safelinking pw: epicdot)

1.x.x to 1.12.0 and 1.12.0 to 1.12.1 enGB patches: http://safelinking.net/p/2a687e4504 (safelinking pw: epicdot)

Posted Image

WoW TBC 2.4.3 Client enGB

Posted Image

Several years have passed since the Burning Legion's defeat at Mount Hyjal and the races of Azeroth have continued to rebuild their once shattered lives. With renewed strength, the heroes of the Horde and Alliance have begun to explore new lands and broken through the Dark Portal to investigate the realms beyond the known world. Will these heroes find friends or foes? What dangers and rewards lie in wait beyond the Dark Portal? And what will they do when they discover that the demons they thought vanquished have returned to renew their terrible Burning Crusade? New Player Races: New allies will join the game, expanding the story line and allowing players to develop powerful new characters within the world. Higher Level Limit: The game's level cap is being raised to 70, and with these new levels will come meaningful spell, ability, and talent upgrades for each character class. New Lands and Battlegrounds: Explore the magical realms of the Blood Elves and Draenei, journey through the Dark Portal into untamed Outland, and visit dungeons and battlefields previously inaccessible to players. Flying Mounts: In Outland, players will gain access to unique airborne mounts that will allow for smoother travel over some of that region's more hazardous terrain.

http://safelinking.net/p/0b1b20a493 (safelinking pw: epicdot)

PATCHES: http://safelinking.net/p/4a10264b57 (safelinking pw: epicdot)

Posted Image

WoW WOTLK 3.5.5a Client enGB

Posted Image

Players last visited Northrend in "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne," when Arthas Menethil fused with the spirit of Ner’zhul to become the Lich King, one of the most powerful beings in the Warcraft universe. He now broods atop the Frozen Throne deep in Icecrown Citadel, clutching the rune blade Frostmourne and marshaling the undead armies of the Scourge. In Wrath of the Lich King, the forces of the Alliance and the Horde venture into battle against the Scourge amid Northrend’s howling winds and fields of jagged ice. Wrath of the Lich King adds a rich variety of content to an already massive game. New features in the game’s second expansion include: Death Knight Hero Class: Create a high-level Death Knight character -- the game’s first hero class -- once certain challenges have been met. Increased Level Cap: Advance to level 80 and gain potent new talents and abilities along the way. Northrend: Explore the harsh new continent of Northrend, packed with new zones, quests, dungeons, monsters, and items -- and do battle with the undead armies of the Lich King. "Inscription" Profession: Learn this exciting new profession and gain unique ways to permanently enhance spells and abilities in the game. Siege Weapons and Destructible Buildings: Take the battle to another level with new player-vs.-player game mechanics and new battlefields to wage war on. New Character Customization: Change how characters look and express themselves, with different hairstyles and dance animations.

Uploading Now. E.T.A 31 hrs :(

Posted Image

WoW CATA 4.2.0 Client enGB

Posted Image

In Cataclysm, players witness the face of Azeroth being altered forever, as the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing awakens from his subterranean slumber and erupts onto the surface, leaving ruin and destruction in his wake. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation. New features in the game's third expansion include: Two New Playable Races: Adventure as the cursed worgen with the Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde. Increased Level Cap: Advance to level 85 and earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to customize characters. Classic Zones Remade: Quest to level 60 as you never have before. Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been reforged by the cataclysm and updated with new quests and content. Flying Mounts in Azeroth: Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms from a whole new perspective. Guild Advancement: Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements. New High-Level Content: Explore newly opened parts of the world, including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great sunken city of Vashj'ir beneath the sea, and enjoy even more high-level raid content than in previous expansions. New PvP Zone & Rated Battlegrounds: Take on PvP objectives and daily quests on Tol Barad Island, a new Wintergrasp-like zone, and wage war in all-new rated Battlegrounds. Archaeology: Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards. New Race and Class Combinations: Explore Azeroth as a gnome priest, blood elf warrior, or one of the other never-before-available race and class combinations.

Will be added Closer to Cata server release.

Posted Image

Edited by wattz

Am I right to say that each of link/ versions will be fully updated and it is just to copy them to separate folders and you can run them, no need to patch them up?

For 1.12.1, 2.4.3 and 3.5.5a are not to be updated as you cant connect to a server then. Also if you get Cataclysm because it is the current expansion there will be updates for it.

Am I right to say that each of link/ versions will be fully updated and it is just to copy them to separate folders and you can run them, no need to patch them up?

1.12.1 will need 2 small patches which come inside the download ,also 2.4.3 needs 4 patches (adding link for them below exsisting 2.4.3 link ) ,3.5.5a has 7 patches needed ,is minimal amount of patches only other way i could have done it would have been to upload a portable version of each release but download/upload size would have increased :(

*almost done with uploading vanilla ,will move onto wotlk next ;) ......if you would prefer the portable/no install version prepatched as downloads i can cancel these uploads an start over with the portable versions ?

Edited by wattz

[*almost done with uploading vanilla ,will move onto wotlk next ......if you would prefer the portable/no install version prepatched as downloads i can cancel these uploads an start over with the portable versions ?

What you have done so far is great which most techies can follow, I would continue if you are almost there, pointless to start all over again. A portable all in one folder working straight out of the box would be awesome for the different versions, not sure if that is possible. More people could be introduced to wow this way though. The ED wow could also introduce auto update of small files to clients.

I hope to have a FTP server up next month.

Edited by Whoops

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.