Web Interface

Whoops

One thing that they added really bothers me , and thanks to that I started thinking if I should get the game , that would be ... ability to going prone.

It was the only thing that saved BBC2 from being totally camping game , cuz it didnt had that option (prone).

But it seems they went the way of CoD = "go for those things, kids are whining about , cuz most of our games will be bought by them".

Well BF3 is a successor to BF2.... and we all know that BF2 had prone..... also it was just a Beta phase.... and Beta is supposed to have bugs and glitches..... wait for the release of final version.... i dont know why we complain about the Beta of a game... at least they released a Beta to be tested :P.... they r not gonna let down their fans and players ..... they said and will definitely fix all the bugs and glitches... @whoops... yes mate some people had complains about low FPS while playing the game .... which has been reported to DICE... and by now they would have fixed the issue.... so yeah the Final version is gonna be bug free....

Well making people test the Beta is a good thing... and yeah its done for us players.... but we dont deserve it :P.... i have seen so many people complaining about BF3 Beta..... well cmon it wasnt final version of the game.... it was a Beta test phase.... so yeah cmon dont loose heart :)

i pretty much loved the game..... it was a total different experience..... for me everything was great about the game ( glitches and bugs r not part of the game :P )..... the overall sound engine was amazing ( which has always been amazing when it comes to Battlefield )..... bullet recognition has been improved alot compared to its predecessors ...... graphics were great ( despite the fact that DICE ran the beta in low resolution and low graphics )..... the game is action packed.... no place to breathe.... a pure and true battlefield experience..... guns lineup and attachments.... everything is pretty great.... the reality factor, destructive environment..... everything is just next level stuff..... am pretty sure the final version will be even more amazing..... dont loose heart over the Beta version..... after 2-3 days of Beta DICE pointed out all the bugs and glitches and made a list of them stating that these stuff wont be noticed in the Final Version.... so yeah dont worry about anything :).... Battlefield 3 is gonna be one hell of an amazing game.... atleast BF franchise care about their fans and players..... take a look at the counterpart COD Franchise :P.... no beta no nothing XD.... wonder how many glitches and bugs will the final version of MW3 have :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.