u failed again epicdot.

[ 976399] Roach^7: ^7not warning you again gay host ---------> abuse #1

[ 985927] gangstah^7: ^7is roach admin?

[ 992020] Deamon^7: ^7yes

[ 1064176] Deamon^7: ^change name or kick ----------> abuse #2

[ 1089979] Roach^7: ^7who u talkin to gangsta? ----------->disrespect sign

[ 1109717] Roach^7: ^7guys just chill and play ---------->trying to play it off

[ 1167189] (Spectator)Deamon^7: ^last warning chage name ---------> more abuse

[ 1195087] Removing Roach from lobby because they appear to have dropped out ------------->''admin'' cant afford proper internet?

This proves that I and many others have been banned for nothing.

Good job epicdot!

Edited by gangstah

u gonna ban me for posting something about an admin?just like before?

seriously dude take a deep breath, read back thru previous posts and you will see in black and white you've been banned for constant abuse of other players not because youve said some thing about a admin , u wouldnt accept it last time no matter how many it was explained to you ,its like me pointing to my pc and you saying no thats a xbox lol

seriously dude take a deep breath, read back thru previous posts and you will see in black and white you've been banned for constant abuse of other players not because youve said some thing about a admin , u wouldnt accept it last time no matter how many it was explained to you ,its like me pointing to my pc and you saying no thats a xbox lol

offtopic much?this is about an admin,not me.internet can be hard for some...

offtopic much?this is about an admin,not me.internet can be hard for some...

how am i off topic you was the one that mentioned it ,check the quote i just corrected what you said u know i.e regards to you abusing people :lol:

*anyways have fun im off for some time with my children

I will reply to every line from your first post , and after that probably ban you ...

u failed again epicdot.

In what ?

Noone demands from you to play on ED servers or visit join ED site/forum.

[ 976399] Roach^7: ^7not warning you again gay host ---------> abuse #1

im guessing "gay host" actually came from your mouth gangsta/QUOTE]

no,that was the guy's name.

So "gay host" was the nick that was asked by Roach to be changed ? (My eyes arent too good , but for me it was a warn not abuse - but maybe you could "elaborate" where exactly it was an abuse).

Since we "fail" so often.

[ 1089979] Roach^7: ^7who u talkin to gangsta? ----------->disrespect sign

Are you really trying so hard to find hole in everything ? (was that <-- a "disrespect sign" or maybe still question , like the one asked by Roach?)

[ 1109717] Roach^7: ^7guys just chill and play ---------->trying to play it off

Or maybe trying to stop few idiots ?

[ 1167189] (Spectator)Deamon^7: ^last warning chage name ---------> more abuse

Again , warning the same person "gay host" to change nick is still abuse ?

When people joined to tell us that someone is using nick gangstahgay , cuz you were pissing someone - they were also abusive ?

[ 1195087] Removing Roach from lobby because they appear to have dropped out ------------->''admin'' cant afford proper internet?

And you still dont know why were you banned the first time from site/forum?

Everyone can check why , they only need to press one button to check al your posts.

You want to act smart ? Because its internet and you can be so "macho" ?

Adding stupid side notes will help you get respect from everyone ... and ban from me.

This proves that I and many others have been banned for nothing.

If anyone who read your posts can read , he will be stunned how someone could write so much crap.

Good job epicdot!

Thank you , now waiting for your answer ... so I could finally ban you from site/forum to help you leave this "epicfail".

what right do you have to be here? None. No-one cares what you say or what you think, you deserve no respect, to be 'disrespected' in the first place.

Another one who thinks this place is bad because he was caught being a massive weapon and punished for it - yet still comes back?!?!

Aye, ban his account, save on the ear ache