COD 4 - How to save my rank 55?

Opusdei

There are several ways to do this, ignore spelling doing this from my phone. This is what I do; write down the cd key you are using. Take a note of the profile name. Backup/ copy profile folder to another location. On new install or clean PC, use the same cd key, create the same profile name but new. Join a couple of servers and play for a few maps. Make sure everything is working. Then copy old profile backup overwriting your 'new' profile. Join a couple of maps and check game settings. You can also run regedit to change key.

Yahh as whoops syas,I Do the same but dont forget to copy the cd key , cuz before i was just backup the profile with out the key after that i lose my rank,then i keep the cd key and copy the profile, c/programfiles/Activsion,thats all for windows xp ,but for vista or windos 7 ,no there is another way to do it ,cuz u cannt find the profile there...

There are several ways to do this, ignore spelling doing this from my phone. This is what I do; write down the cd key you are using. Take a note of the profile name. Backup/ copy profile folder to another location. On new install or clean PC, use the same cd key, create the same profile name but new. Join a couple of servers and play for a few maps. Make sure everything is working. Then copy old profile backup overwriting your 'new' profile. Join a couple of maps and check game settings. You can also run regedit to change key.

This help....tnx guys

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.