BF3 server online

Whoops

What do you mean Siuart

Wherever I look everyone wants "HC" server for MW2/BO (now MW3 and B3).

Its lame as heck , since every BBC2 HC server turned into HC changes into "campers with snipers server" rather than anything else.

For me people that play HC are those who cant aim or cant stick with their target , so they join HC servers on which you dont need any skill to kill someone - (since you kill with 1 - 2 bullets).

Thats what I meant.

(Since I understood your post as "Would be better if server would be HC").

People can aim anymore , they need to kill with one bullet ?

My bad , I wanted to write "People cant aim anymore , they need to kill with one bullet ?" , in earlier reply ...

Wherever I look everyone wants "HC" server for MW2/BO (now MW3 and B3).

Its lame as heck , since every BBC2 HC server turned into HC changes into "campers with snipers server" rather than anything else.

For me people that play HC are those who cant aim or cant stick with their target , so they join HC servers on which you dont need any skill to kill someone - (since you kill with 1 - 2 bullets).

Thats what I meant.

(Since I understood your post as "Would be better if server would be HC").

My bad , I wanted to write "People cant aim anymore , they need to kill with one bullet ?" , in earlier reply ...

Thank you for your opinion Stiuart

1. I believe that if the game creators wanted to bring it closer to the reality that sniper with two feet must kill with one bullet (not HC: Barrett at almost any distance kills with at least two bullets)

2. Skills are needed everywhere (eg in HC should be able to respond much faster to fire as opposed to no HC)

3. Сampers have and here and there.

This is mine opinion

Thank you for your opinion Stiuart

1. I believe that if the game creators wanted to bring it closer to the reality that sniper with two feet must kill with one bullet (not HC: Barrett at almost any distance kills with at least two bullets)

2. Skills are needed everywhere (eg in HC should be able to respond much faster to fire as opposed to no HC)

3. Сampers have and here and there.

This is mine opinion

Well , I posted my opinion 2 posts higher so no need for me to copy --> paste again.

You have your opinion I have mine same as others.

I will never treat HC as "HardCore" , rather as "lame" mode - since thats where every spammer / camper decides to go.

But hey , opinion is like a butt - everyone has 1 ... and most of them stink ;)

PS. But back to topic , since we went a bit off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.