Do we want WoW Server?

James

i think a WoW server will be a great addition to ED :) ,a lot of people get put off with paying the monthly fee on retail WoW but with being on ED and free maybe more people will be tempted to play ? we could start some raiding groups with teamspeak will be easyier for all people new to the game :D

*i will be imba healz :lol:

Yes, if the client can be made easy without patching 23 times do this and do that. Credit to aIW for making MW2 easy to setup for most people. One folder - One update and thats it. If we can make WoW like that it will attract more players. Also need developers to patch up as new updates are available etc.

james would the server be playable with the US client or would it have to be ENGB ? as i can get the US ones prepatched to each version number needed for private wow servers so its just click and play with no patching :)

*ive got the engb ones uploaded but think 1 or 2 of the clients needed a few patches which were included

Edited by wattz

I was going to leave this poll for longer but it is clear of the outcome. I will begin the development of the WoW 3.5.5a Server again on Tuesday. I would like to hope that I can get the server online before christmas but this depends on how things go with development and server side stuff.

I will keep my original thread updated.

Thread Closed