EpicDot 3.5.5a Server Sneak Preview!

James

Just wanted to ask, why do people have private WoW servers? I don't quite understand how it works.

Because you dont need to pay service fee each month to play 'useless' game :lol:

Or as few other people , you are providing 'crap load' of other game servers and want to provide a variety by adding something 'new' ;)

i quit wow ages ago

that right there!!! .....a wow player never quits he just takes a break :lol: in all seriousness tho a lots changed with WoW these days specially with the 4.3 patch ,a good raid finder and allsorts :D i'll be topping up myself this week and getting back into the grind :D

*anyone thinking about trying WoW in the future "play with friends" will be a much better gaming experiance ,nothing worse than going to a server knowing nobody and asking for help cause most of time no1 wants to help no1 else unless theres loot to be had or gold involved ;)

Edited by wattz

wizards

*cough* mages *cough* :lol: shame m8 one of the best gameplay experiances there is ,i used to watch my m8 play and say nah that aint my cup of tea but once i sat down and played with some friends i was hooked (WoWcrac.k is strong stuff :lol: ) but one coming out soon you mite like then since u mentioned space ,star wars the old republic supposed to be a WoW killer (but ive heard that about lots of games since WoW but never happened) pretty much supposed to be a star wars WoW clone from looks of it ;)

*cough* mages *cough*

YOU SEEE - MAAAAASSSIIIVVVEEE NERDS! it makes me and my star wars obsession look completely normal!

star wars the old republic supposed to be a WoW killer (but ive heard that about lots of games since WoW but never happened) pretty much supposed to be a star wars WoW clone from looks of it ;)

i'll have a shot of that, i might even have a shot of this if it's free! just spells and wizards...mogwai... whatever - no interest!

wattz there is a way to change it from enus to engb without downloading anything...

its no worries m8 i deleted it now , only 2gb left to download for engb one :D .....was gonna ding the last of my hunter up but think im gonna use my shadow priest instead he's 85 and half decently geared enuff for sum random raids !! :D :D

wattz there is a way to change it from enus to engb without downloading anything...

its no worries m8 i deleted it now , only 2gb left to download for engb one :D .....was gonna ding the last of my hunter up but think im gonna use my shadow priest instead he's 85 and half decently geared enuff for sum random raids !! :D :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.