Mohammed on #2

Earlier today I was specing Mohammed on Mw2 hc server, he had this moment where he starting shootin at a wall, at first i thought he is only spamming, and he got no kill, but then walked by the wall, switched to primary weapon and killed a player there which was Big Boss, and then he aimed right at where Big Boss repsawned and killed him again, that's when I saw his wallhack, but sadly couldn't record that in time, though after recording him this kill is what i got, and i believe this kill is enough to show that he is wallhacking.

here's the link

yeah, even the first time i came to ED servers, he was there and his cheat was obvious. i still remember one time in Highrise he was cheating and i was shouting out for an admin, but i didn't know u guys :D Daemonyar was there i didn't know he is admin too and he never checked it out, I'm glad i finally caught this being.

but is it wallhack or texture hack?

He's too good on too many occasions, I was always suspicious of some of his kills but couldn't prove it.

He disrespects admins, he can seem to manage his ping at will which in my opinion helps him teleport around maps. He's been warned daily about his gameplay, tactics and general attitude

i kinda stuck up for him too on occasion, he didnt even stand out to me as that good a player, anytime he got top dog spot, was due to camping and tubing (2 things i find rather cheap), and i ALWAYS finished above him regardless. also, like sommerset, i often spam popular corners or spots and on a hc server, you very often get kills

hey guyz u just have to make sure more than this and i am 100% sure hez not hacking cuz i use his computer 2 sometime , and focked up why u seems glad abt recording a video of him , hez gd player plays every day guyz smtime more than the admins so just make sure be4 do anything guyz , and focked not every good player is hacker rit bro ....

hey guyz u just have to make sure more than this and i am 100% sure hez not hacking cuz i use his computer 2 sometime , and focked up why u seems glad abt recording a video of him , hez gd player plays every day guyz smtime more than the admins so just make sure be4 do anything guyz , and focked not every good player is hacker rit bro ....

Can he not speak for himself and come to explain ask about his ban?

To be fair, this has been coming for a long time. Hacking - Many times people have accussed him of hacking and many times he has been spec'd but nothing found so it has been left. He has also been tempban'd once or twice before in the past. On this occasion under cover admin was able to get video evidence. His Ping - Sometimes it can be reasonably stable (at about 150) other times it's around the 500 mark letting him 'teleport' around the maps getting unfair kills. On hundreds of occasions by many different admin he has been asked that when this happens he should leave or go to spec till it settles. He doesn't. Many players complain about this. He will only do something about it once forced to do so by admins - and within minutes it settles down again - weird. Take from this what you will. Rule Breaking He constantly talks in his own language in the public chat despite being told many many times NOT to do so. then does it again soon as the admin leaves. Admin Abuse - he ignores all requests from admins about ping, swearing, using own language in the chat and then abuses admins when they are there and when he thinks they arent.

The RCONs are tired of constantly telling this 1 player about his behaviour, that with the hacking incident - it has been decided for the time being to add his IP/GUID to the Ban On Sight List. We have to look after the servers as a whole to make it the best gaming experience.

I only want to ask 1 thing.

Every time when he does something stupid/abusive and someone tells him that he should stop , his reply is "LORANS is my uncle".

So my question is - who the f.ck cares ? He wants to scare ED Admins with that line ? He acts like a spoiled 6yo that thinks he owns those servers - he will learn hard way.

If you are actually his uncle then I think I'm "talking" (typing) with someone older than most of players here (15).

You say that he doesnt cheat , well IP/GUID added will be taked from someone who cheated so it wont be anyone who used his nick , if he wont be able to connect or will be banned every time - means he is the one who cheated.

Lorans,

1- out of raw curiosity, what else is to be done to make sure "more* that he is cheating?

2- i remember me n focked kicked a player for cheating, then you came saying that was you and it was not cheating, now that you say you use his computer too, do it take it that you used same cheat tools on mohammed's computer?

3-there are very good players on the server and they are not cheating, nobody even complains about them and they literally kick a$$, but almost everyone complains about mohammed.. still doesnt make sense to u?

4- for what is worth, i spend almost half my day on #2 ED server where mohammed was caught hacking, but that doesnt give me the privilege to say i play alot so i am a pro.

5- as MoS mentioned, why can't he speak for himself?

• Like 1

Could it be possible he had shadow on ? That might be the reason. I tried it myself with shadow on... and saw it does help you a bit and also it also fluctuates your ping super high may be thats the reason ?

I highly doubt shadow in all that grass, sad that i couldn't record him in time, otherwise you would have seen that a shadow don't overtake half the map :D

Can he not speak for himself and come to explain ask about his ban?

To be fair, this has been coming for a long time. Hacking - Many times people have accussed him of hacking and many times he has been spec'd but nothing found so it has been left. He has also been tempban'd once or twice before in the past. On this occasion under cover admin was able to get video evidence. His Ping - Sometimes it can be reasonably stable (at about 150) other times it's around the 500 mark letting him 'teleport' around the maps getting unfair kills. On hundreds of occasions by many different admin he has been asked that when this happens he should leave or go to spec till it settles. He doesn't. Many players complain about this. He will only do something about it once forced to do so by admins - and within minutes it settles down again - weird. Take from this what you will. Rule Breaking He constantly talks in his own language in the public chat despite being told many many times NOT to do so. then does it again soon as the admin leaves. Admin Abuse - he ignores all requests from admins about ping, swearing, using own language in the chat and then abuses admins when they are there and when he thinks they arent.

The RCONs are tired of constantly telling this 1 player about his behaviour, that with the hacking incident - it has been decided for the time being to add his IP/GUID to the Ban On Sight List. We have to look after the servers as a whole to make it the best gaming experience.

This is EXACTLY why.He brought it on himself.

Edited by Gazz

and focked up why u seems glad abt recording a video of him .

u answered that :

hez gd player plays every day guyz smtime more than the admins

and because i've received many complains about him and from many players , i want you to do this , go to the server and ask the players ,Do you want mohammad to play and if you get less than 10 (NO ) Votes i will quit .

but we are not following players accusations without evidence so yeah , let us know how to make sure more .?

you need to rethink about your nephew mate because he is using your name and relation with some of the Admins for his own advantage.

i'm done with this thread .

L.O.R.A.N.S i must ask .....will you be my uncle ? :lol: ....in all honesty it would be better if young mohammed came to speak to the admin group himself and explain his actions etc.. as it is him who is currently being banned for cheating/abusing and not yourself,thanks for posting on his behalf but if you could ask him to come speak to us that would be great thanks.

Hi All,, its YURI ,, LORANS BROTHER AND MOHAMMAD UNCLE ,, JUST WONDERING HOW DID YOU THINK THE MOHAMMAD CHEATED ON THE GAME AS I SAW ON THE VIDEO ,, ????? IT'S UNBELIEVABLE HOW DID YOU BANNED HIM FROM THEM GAME WITHOUT DOING ANY WRONG ,,? HE'S A VERY GOOD PLAYER ,, !! WHAT HAPPENED EXACTLY THAT HE SHOT THE MAN WHO WERE ON THE BUILDING ROOF AND HE WAS ALREADY HAVING LAST STAND ,, AND WHEN MOHAMMAD LOOK TO THE GROUND BY MOVING YOU WERE THOUGHTS THAT HE KILLED OTHER ONE,, HE JUST KILLED A ONE,, PLEASE GUYS CHECK IT OUT AGAIN,,PLEASE.. SWEAR TO GOD HE'S A VERY CLEANER PLAYER , EVEN HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE AND KIND OF HACK'S .. TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND MY LOVERS ADMINS ,, IM BEGGING YOU ALL TO UNBLOCK HIM FROM EPIC SERVER TO RE BACK HIM AGAIN TO PLAY ,, Respect to you and your generosity hopefully to do the right thing and im sure that you will not let me down cause i trusts you all ,,

Your Beloved

YURI