Some Pics of Scotland 2011

Here is some pics I took of the country im from, Bonnie Scotland :)

Looking from Mount Keen over to Lochnagar (left) and the Cairngorms

[ATTACH=CONFIG]532[/ATTACH]

Mount Keen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533[/ATTACH]

View of Glen Tanar (I live in a house which it to the right of the photo, but it aint in the photo...)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]534[/ATTACH]

Glen Tanar Loch (25/12/2011)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]535[/ATTACH]

Glen Tanar Loch (25/12/2011)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]536[/ATTACH]

Looking at the Glen Tanar Pine Forest

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537[/ATTACH]

All these Pics where taken with my Canon EOS 450D

Wow, I have always wanted to go and see Scotland (mainly the dark sky park at galloway forest) but that lake looks like a great place to camp.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeh Scotland is great... some amazing scenery, yeh that loch (lake) would be a great place to camp... but its private grounds, and i only live a 5min walk from it so not really any point camping there :)

But im hoping to do alot of walking in 2012 so hopefully ill get loads of pics i can share :)

Yep Scotland sure is beautiful.I used to go fishing on Loch Ken and Clatteringshaws and a few others around the Dumfries New Galloway area.We used to campout for a week or so in the hills near Mossdale and walk from Loch to Loch fishing the river along the way.Somerset you would love it, get yourself to Scotland mate :D

Very nice pics James :D and a very nice place to live you lucky sod ;)

Edited by Gazz

some really awesome pictures there James, although beautiful as it may be, every country has its "shitholes".. :grin:

heres a few pictures of the flip side

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol, this was in Glasgow on the way to a Spiritualized gig. we decided to stop in the closest dodgy wee alley could find to get a carry out before the gig and i thought i should document just how dodgy the place was.. :D

I don't think I could live in Glasgow... I have stayed in the travellodge beside the Clyde under the motorway and it was crap and noisy... But I hardly like staying in Aberdeen n anymore (I used to live in Aberdeen) but Aberdeen has plenty of bad spots to... Full of immigrants (sorry if I upset any of you), full of drugies and all sort of crime and crap like that... But I'm happy in the country in a little glen with not many folk... Only problem with the place I stay is the Internet speed is crap cos we stay about 6 miles from the exchange...

• 2 weeks later...

"If" :lol: dont you mean "when" Focked :lol:

And yep Ninja unfortunately every place does have its problems

Yes everyplace has its problems... the problems where i live are sh*te internet and being 6miles from the nearest shop and bus stop :(

Also cos i can't drive i cant really get out unless one of my parents takes me to the village where i can get a bus into aberdeen :(

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.