AC130 using WH on #2

I was shooting through that bush yesterday in the hope of hitting someone, I don't use wh, and he did not get any kill at all then!

Actually he got loads of kills but i was only able to get 8 seconds of this video. Jean_killer too confirmed this person of WH. I spectated this player in this map and the next and he was following the players through the walls. Sorry wasn't able to get a longer video.

Urban-Ninja;11393']that to me, seemed pretty conclusive, its not like he was spamming at random spots, he looked, then took aim, on a very specific spot, and after three bursts, hits his intended target

nice report dante

Thank you Urban. i dont see you often on ED server #2 these past couple of weeks. Any specific reason?

juat watched this again, he can see the players names at this point, ok so he is not aiming at the name when he hits someone but its something to take into consideration when watching people on this map.

no, what is happening there is, because of spectate mode, you the spectator see all players as enemys, but at the draw distance you would see friendlys if you were in a team