Why was this player kicked?

|ED| server #4

I was watching a game and suddenly the player {S}oulja were kicked without any reason or warning. The only admin online that i know was maimon.

Someone did this and i don't say it was maimon, but please give me a reason for it, because the admin forgot to do this.

If you ganna tell me that he is a cheater, include some proof please.

If you will not give any reason, i think that you an |ED|admin who use his rights in a wrong way by kicking someone without warning or telling that player the reason.

Best Regards,

The Watcher

Thank you WhiteRabbit for your explaination and you Whoops for your (maybe a bit sarcastic) goodnight.

A very good player is accused of cheating and prove is not nessasary.

@ Whoops: this was one of your answers when it involved your friend Razz.

"Also if you accuse somebody for cheating, there is no help in saying 'I saw it'.

It needs to be investigated further than that.

I thank all the good admins for there reactions on this topic, keep doing your great work.

Best Regards,

The Watcher

Yes, someone accused him yesterday, i spec'd for a few minutes a few seperate times but didn't see any evidence. He's been around a while and seems a good player.

However, i think admin having to explain each individual kick is also a bit unnecessary - but as the admin team grows in rep i'm sure people will not feel the need to question them for every descision.

I knew that someone will do something (kick/Ban) about Soulja (sorry if mistyped , dont remember correctly) when I noticed him when checking server lists, why ?

Because I knew who it was (using that nick) and that its a good player and that for some people who just joined (a bunch of new RCONs) he can be seen as cheater.

Played using different nick and didnt notice anything suspicious , but wasnt me who reacted so not my call/battle.

He's been around a while and seems a good player.

He's been around for a long long time :)

Edited by Stiuart

Watcher! I really respect you, but let try to understand one thing, I just can not record and track as evidence each cheater which I kick out,I can not be Sherlock Holmes While they call me to another server. I'm sorry for your friend legit key but he is not the only one who was thrown out. I ban a few people. I had to make a decision and I brought it. Maybe I'm wrong (I'm not Superman) may not.

Before the end...I'd love to see you as an admin. How would you deeply researched?

Best regards

Watcher! I really respect you, but let try to understand one thing, I just can not record and track as evidence each cheater which I kick out,I can not be Sherlock Holmes While they call me to another server. I'm sorry for your friend legit key but he is not the only one who was thrown out. I ban a few people. I had to make a decision and I brought it. Maybe I'm wrong (I'm not Superman) may not.

Before the end...I'd love to see you as an admin. How would you deeply researched?

Best regards

He reacted the way he did because it was his son.

@Whoops:

Yes it was Whoops, but does that make a difference about believe in right or wrong?

I think that i was very correct in my writing without blaming or insulting someone.

I know when alot of people are winning about cheaters you can't spec them all and just a kick can solve the problems, but calling someone a cheater without watching/spec him is in my opinion not right and i thought that you had the same believe about this.

You may close this topic if you want and keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

The Wather

@Whoops:

Yes it was Whoops, but does that make a difference about believe in right or wrong?

I think that i was very correct in my writing without blaming or insulting someone.

I know when alot of people are winning about cheaters you can't spec them all and just a kick can solve the problems, but calling someone a cheater without watching/spec him is in my opinion not right and i thought that you had the same believe about this.

You may close this topic if you want and keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

The Wather

It does not make a difference as to what is right or wrong but makes a difference as to your sensitivity of the case. This is a public forum, you and others should be able to post anything. I dont think anybody has blamed or insulted anyone. You asked a direct question and rabbit answered it was him and the reason. Although the reason may not be acceptable to all, nevertheless he answered and explained. We believe, (that includes me or admins) and it is also part of the RCON documentation; that players should be warned before being kicked. To be honest, this is hard to follow up from time to time when under-staffed and at times when there are cheaters on several servers. You simply won't and can't spec/record/warn every time. In an ideal world we should be following the rule every time but nope, it is not practical and even if we wanted to... it doesnt happen every day but only with 'certain' players and your son is one of them.

Yes, to accuse somebody of cheating is serious business but think again. Your son is not 'normal', he is in the same group as blood, -00- and others where 99% of people will think he is cheating and act accordingly. I am not trying to make an excuse but state some facts and it will happen again in the future with others. I would take it as a compliment (or your son should).