BETA: Mists of Pandaria [WOW]

Posted Image

most allrdy know about the release of the beta for the next world of warcraft expansion ,just wondered if any epicdot players are participating in the beta ,i just got my inv last night :) gimme a pm if anyone has it and wants to group up for sum instance runs or quests etc... :D

Edited by wattz

well so far beta sucks hard for me :lol: ....started my panda monk and couldnt see the floor or surrounding areas for new players :/ mile long ques to hand in quests,with players raging if you skip the line :lol: ive even been banned from chat for using a /c interact macro lmao ahhh well on to a new game.

• 2 months later...

I personally LOVE this expansion.I mean, HOLY CRAP, it has pretty much EVERYTHING that I've always wanted in wow, for real. I am dead serious.Well, Being a martial art master is not that easy, but it is virtually possible in Jackie Chan: Martial Arts Legend. The same is true to Baseball Heroes where you may not be the best in reality, but could be best in the browser games. For those who loving questing, try to play myth the guardians, which is released the other day.

Edited by icewater

Get Battlefield 3 installed and come and kick some ass with me and ninja. Gotta be better than standing in a queue waiting to see what your gonna be waving your wand at next :lol:

wise words, heed them Wattz!

LOL i dont wave wands m8's ,i cast DOT spells tho :P ,aint played WoW for ages totally addicted to diablo 3 atm =) ,gone off BF3 tbh thinking bout selling my origin account with it on :/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.