CoD Black Ops 2 trailer

me no like it at all! what you guys think of this?? a mix of crysis ,halo, mass effect?

Looks like something "new" and not another rip off of last CoD game = something IW is always delivering to players.

looks like all but Call of duty!

We should probably thank for that.

Some whine that all CoD games are the same , some that they are completly different and some that TreyArch/IW makes the best shooters.

I think this is something new and needed , and not another "remastered" version of last release.

Edited by Stiuart

Looks like a pile of garbage to me.

Ah yes.

I love "constructive" comments/criticism like this one very much , especially when its so precise and detailed.

But in very short "sentence" you wrote exactly what I think about MW2 and MW3 separately or combined (how anyone prefers) , so wont judge you/anyone about that one.

To be honest I hope people who think the same you do (in your post) wont even bother trying to join BO2 and that you will stay with your thought.

Why ? I always prefered to play with 5 people that enjoyed the game than whole bunch of stupid kids whining about any possible thing (any RCON know what am I saying , since they were dealing with those idiots since MW2 dedi servers were added).

Ending it with few words ...

Stick to whatever games you prefer ...

And I will wait for anyone who will try to "check " something actually NEW , when BO2 comes out ;)

( If anyone thinks I wrote it cuz I was pissed or had a bad day ... they couldnt be wrong any more - just ate a tasty dinner and couldnt care less about anything :) )

Ole

Edited by Stiuart

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.