How much is my desktop and laptop worth?

Hi guys, just wondering what these are worth cos being a student severely aint good for money.

Desktop:

Antec 1200

Intel i3 2.93ghz (oced to 4ghz)

8GB Corsair Ram

1tb western digital harddrive

Gigabyte GA-H55m-ud2h

XFX ATI HD5750 512MB

Bluray ROM Drive (samsung)

Corsair TX650W

Windows 8 Pro 64bit with media center

Laptop:

Sony Vaio VPCEB4C5E

Intel i3 2.53ghz

Bluray RW Drive

8GB Corsair Ram

ATI HD5650 1GB

15.6" screen (1080p)

windows 7 ultimate 64bit

I also have a 24" LCD monitor samsung syncmaster or something, Logitech x-540 surround and an apple keyboard.

I dunno if im selling any of these computers etc just want to see what you guys think they are worth

Kinda "weird" question to ask taking into consideration it will be different depending on region and economy/currency change of that region.

If I would want to sell that stuff for what they pay me ... I wouldnt.

So I will go with "dont do it , not worth it" :)

The only reason I would consider selling one or both of those would be really serious need of money.

And in that case selling your laptop would probably be more worth it.

At the same time knowing that you are still studying laptop seems more useful ...

Sh.tty choice , heh :lol:

personally id say the laptop will sell better prob worth about the same ,i wouldnt pay more than a couple hundred for the desktop ,if that ....parts are so cheap these days. ,http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SONY-LAPTOP-INTEL-2-4GHz-UPTO-8GB-320GB-HDD-WINDOWS-8-HD-WEBCAM-/160935751180#vi-content as little as 450 and has much better graphics than your laptop :/ ( Radeon HD 7650M 1GB)

Cant you apply for one of those student loan things james ?

yeh ive got a student loan but only get £44p/m cos i live at home and my dad earns too much :(

Yes , those are the best.

Remember I wanted something from government not even related to money and what I got in return ? Question :

"How much do your parents earn?" ...

Why the f.ck do they care ? No idea , higher level of comprehension needed.

And thats the way mortal humans need to do anything in their life ... up the hill.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.