New 4D1 server?

Hi, back in alterIW times there was high amount of ED servers in this game, for now it's like the game is "empty"

I'd like to suggest you guys to get another server, or put instead of that one "USA FFA 70k XP" ( I come to this forum when i saw the server on list )

If you're going to take into consideration this thread, i can suggest you guys to host classic Search & Destroy server with 18 slots, back again in aIW times, server was always filled up by lots lot of regularly active people having fun with others and with random players connecting to your server. If you decide to set up server like this there are a few of my pleasures;

First of all if you are going to choose host, make it friendly to people from EU, because there's less amount of people using 4D1 from USA and for us USA servers are really laggy.

Settings of server like in aIW, i mean 3 minutes for each round, round win limit 6, maybe disable killstreaks since S&D is not meant to gain as much frags as you can?

And my most unliked things ( Dont take it that serious ) Overpowered UMP, Akimbo att. and ninja perk, No need to block this but what about lowering effects of those things?

If you ask me why just classic snd server;

Well, there's small amount of normal S&D servers, maybe 6-7 of them, hosted in USA or some home-made host ( Terrible shot registry, connection )

The only well working S&D server existing for this game is ''Classic S&D No Mercy For Hackers" ( I dont really remember ) unfortunately admins are not that much experienced to spot / recognize differences

between hacking and being player with some basic knowlege ( wallbang spots, spawn to spawn places, or just "promod" movement like strafe jump or kind of hobbit like reloading weapon all the time when you sprint since for some people its "hacker style", the main reason why i become subnet banned from their game server ) And thats the main reason why i and other people are missing something like stock S&D server, discuss.

Greetings, Arthur

Sorry for my weak english grammar but i study low level of english at school.

• Like 1

Just to clarify. The servers currently online were done as a test only. The XP server is just that so that people can build up their levels fast. I appreciate the ping comment with US servers for EU players. We are aware of that and also that most 4D1 players are from Europe. When I play from UK I get around 120ms in ping but can play just fine.

However, more servers will come online. There will also be some servers available coming from EU, for those players based in EU - this will be the one for you. The setup will hopefully be ready this weekend. Some EU Battlefield Bad Company 2 servers will also come online. This means we will support both US and EU players. Although it will help if you encouraged players to use the servers when available.

I'd be great, also no problem to invite old mates from aIW times to play here again. Also this will be really good to use server like this since 4D1 is full of iSnipe/trickshot players only ( Well, i was into it back in aIW times, before it become mainstream because of youtube subscriptions, views, money n stuff ) or just random TDM servers filled up by hackers or people new to this game...

also encouraging prodiigy to troll the epicdot servers in the comments on one of his utube vids a few days ago  and asking for his hacks xD

click to watch on utube to see the comments

Rollin trollin m8, well this topic is an serious pleasure to Epicdot admins since there are no servers to play, expect for some promod servers.

Classic S&D No Mercy for Hackers admin here, there is a reason why we subnet banned xshadou:

if we didn't ban him then we would have been inexperienced admins.

There's no proof that i used to cheat on your server, whatever. I am not going to talk with you about this since you're looking for some attention all the time you msg me Mr. Experienced Admin ( Well, over 3000 hours in this game, still no experience, oh ironically ) 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.