Epicdot Server Connector

EpicDot Server Connector V1.11
Posted ImagePosted Image

The EpicDot Server Connector is a tool which allows players to connect to the epicdot servers without being ingame or without using server list also comes with few extras like alteriwnet maximizer and few game tweaks. This saves alot of time as sometimes not all the EpicDot servers appear on the server list and you have to refresh a few times before you can join the server you want.

You can directly join a EpicDot server even if alterIWnet isnt running by clicking the server buttons or using the hotkeys. Hotkeys makes it easier for people to join the server if they are playing on fullscreen as with hotkeys there is no need to keep alt tabbing out. Hotkeys are set according to the EpicDot server numbers so if you want to join Epicdot SnD #3 Server, the hotkey will be alt + 3. Alt + 9 to submit cheaters on Epicdot Forums and Alt + 0 to open EpicDot Forums in your web browser.

If you play on windowed mode and like to multi task you can maximize alterIWnet to fullscreen and borderless while playing on windowed, this still gives you the flexibility of windowed mode. ( Credits go to Novocaine for his maximizer script ).

Thanks Wash for the epic EpicDot Logo.

EpicDot Server Connector V1.11 ChangeLog

-------------------
Fixed the custom scoreboard tweak now it should fully work.
Improved server stats refreshing, and again.
Removed the logo hyperlink.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EpicDot Server Connector V1.1 ChangeLog
-------------------
Added Server Stats for each of the EpicDot Servers. Incase you want to check the number of players on the server or top 10 players or anything else.

Modern Warfare 2 Game Tweaks - Few different tweaks for mw2 to enchance their mw2 playing time ;D

Instant Input Mode Where as previous version wasn't.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viruscan Report

File name:
EpicDot Server Connector.zip
Submission date:
2011-05-10 16:51:36 (UTC)
Current status:
finished
Result:
0/ 42 (0.0%)
No Viruses :D Edited by BaberZz
New Version Fixed Bugs.

You could resize our header logo to fit down the bottom of your app?

Yeh, I can send or link me to the logo.

EDIT: is it this?

http://www.epicdot.com/forum/images/Eloquent/misc/bluepearl-design-logo.png

What would be cool is a button 'submit cheaters' which would open the submission form on our forum, or via api directly from app posting it to the forum.

Sure can, could make a button thats links directly to the submit cheaters form, I also got a button in mind to open the epicdot forum

Wow, absolutely awesome!

Needed something like this for ages.

Great work, dude. :)

P.S. - post this on the aIW forum.

A lot of players, play on only ED servers and such a tool will also make it easier for them to join.

Thanks, I wont post it there. Tho if anyone else wants to, they can.

I made a little something you can add to replace Made by BaberZz. :P

Maybe you can make it a link to ED forums, so if someone clicks on the picture, they're directed to the ED forums? :D

Posted Image

Damn Nice, ill update it again xD and ill see if picture hyperlink is possible with autohotkey.

Once again very nice and thanks

EDIT: Done and uploaded/updated. Also got the picture hyperlink to epicdot forums working :D

Edited by BaberZz