COD4 #4 TDM HC Friendly Fire Poll

Do'h, I guess that the players are too lazy to come and vote... even after they were made aware of the FF poll. Imho if they can't find the time/effort to vote they shouldn't cry about it. (just for the record, I voted ^^ )

Do'h, I guess that the players are too lazy to come and vote... even after they were made aware of the FF poll. Imho if they can't find the time/effort to vote they shouldn't cry about it. (just for the record, I voted ^^ )

Very true.

Noone gives a crap about any polls either registering on the site , and if they have to register to vote that shouldnt surprised anyone that noone votes.

Also I wouldnt change anything if vote/poll ends with sh.tty 10-20 or near it people voting - thats just pathetic , 20 people will decide on something being turned ON/OFF for everyone who plays there , now and it the future.

Very true.

Noone gives a crap about any polls either registering on the site , and if they have to register to vote that shouldnt surprised anyone that noone votes.

Also I wouldnt change anything if vote/poll ends with sh.tty 10-20 or near it people voting - thats just pathetic , 20 people will decide on something being turned ON/OFF for everyone who plays there , now and it the future.

Although it pains me to say this .. I have to agree with you :'(

Perhaps we could change the ff to shared damage instead of reflect though ..because most people just run in front of others when they are shooting .. since they don't care that the other player dies. It might be different if they also die.

I would agree, but as long as majority of registered users vote for something, it should count. I have not seen so far anyone complaining about there being no FF in MW2 after it got removed. Everyone is happy regarding that, no more complaining about people standing in front or running into nades/airstrikes etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.