Poll for enabling Kill streak 11

I disagree completely about adding 11killstreaks to DOM server.

Why ?

Why would anyone need Chopper Gunner or AC130 in DOM match for anything else that wh.ring kills ?

To defends flags , yea right especially since most of people join DOM servers to play for frags/kills cuz there is no kill/death limit to stop/end the match.

( I'm not making this out and anyone who played most of FPS games [especially COD series , knows that too] noticed it till now ).

Adding 11ks on TDM sure why not , adding it on obj servers = making TDM from DOM/DEM/etc.

It was said in few other threads in which people tried to change every possible thing that is enabled/disabled on ED servers.

Dont like "our" setup , go find other server with setup you prefer and come back when you would like to play with ours.

Its easier to join different server for few games for a player , than changing everything in the server so he could play the way he likes.

PS.

Is there a reason that ED staff should react different if people voting are normal/regular players or aIW staff ?

No , I dont think it changes anything , player is a player.

Edited by Stiuart

Just played on MW2 DOM and those killstreaks are enabled ... so at this moment I have no idea about what this thread is ?

I dont understand why do you have to edit the orginal game? Chopper guner can be easily shot down with the cold bloded perk and stinger! I agree with no nuke if it where enabled it would attract even more cheaters leave it disabled but with ks 11 disable i dont agree.We talked today in game you said that ks11 is enabled i had chopper guner as killstreak 11 and it wasnt enabled maybe its a bug?

We talked today in game you said that ks11 is enabled i had chopper guner as killstreak 11 and it wasnt enabled maybe its a bug?

Yes we meet ingame , but it was after I posted that part to which you replied.

And yes , map before you asked about the poll we had people using AC130 , no idea why Chopper Gunner doesnt work but I had today the same problem with Pave Low (9KillStreak) and I "killed" over 10players so its impossible that it was our (ED servers) fault.

And yes , map before you asked about the poll we had people using AC130 .

That ac130 was probably from care package or emergency airdrop. I play on ED domination server from a long time (i`m 1st place on gametracker) and ks 11 never was enabled.

The only AC130's and CG's in the EpicDot DOM servers are 100% from care packages.

As the code in iw25.iwd disabled them if they are acquired normally.

Anything 'missing' is from the original setup and fixes that may have been resolved by aiw or others, have not been patched for other reasons. We have not had the time or the patch is not stable.

Not stable?

What to do:

1. Go to your server's box or directory, open the /main folder,

and open iw_25.iwd with your .zip archive-type file viewer. (WinRAR, Winzip, 7z, etc.)

2. Open the folder /killstreaks, then open "_killstreaks.gsc" with Notepad.

3. Find this line of code:

if ( level.gameType == "dom" || level.gameType == "koth" || level.gameType == "dd" || level.gameType == "sab" )	{		if ( streakName == "ac130" || streakName == "helicopter_minigun" || streakName == "nuke" )		{			return false;		}	}
Select it, and delete it.
Edited by jeremych

I've got 11 kills loads of time with AC/CG selected and it didn't come up.

Really should be fixed because it's hard getting 11 kills without using any other kill-streaks (I use the AC-130, EMP blast and then the nuke kill-streaks). D:

Edited by Wash

The keyword being "without using any other kill-streaks"

I dont see anything that this line/word would change.

Thread is about 11KS rewards and you wrote about killstreaks that would help to get them (the only one there are those below 11).

So your "keyword" doesnt change anything , killstreaks below 11 were always enabled.

There's something definitely wrong with the servers, not allowing you to use the 11-KS...

The new FFA server always gives you the 11-KS but the others don't.

Whoops, I do think you need to give all the scripts and whatnot a good look over, perhaps just delete everything and then make them again?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.