Those who play Team Fortress 2.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Kids and kids :D..... so as we all know Team Fortress 2 is a free 2 play game now... and many people r planning to start playing Team Fortress 2.... so i wanna know how people already play or are gonna start playing Team Fortress 2.... those who play or are gonna start playing... please post ur nicks in this thread... so that we know how many players we have :D

Players:

1-Matthew_pov

2-woof

3-JazzyColoUrs

4-Stiuart

5-TheMoS

6-wattz

7-Dmjoe

8-Dominic Elkins

Edited by woof

Q. How much of the game can I play without paying anything?

The entire game can be played without making a purchase. All game modes, classes, and maps are available. Nearly every weapon is available through achievements, drops, or crafting.

Well as far as the above thing is there.... :D.... am happy with free to play XD....

Actually James... am pretty sure u will enjoy..... its one of the most liked FPS games... and everyone who plays it says its fun :D.... its the 2nd most played FPS game :P.... check Steam Stats XD... it has exceeded CS on steam stats......... XD.... i havent played it yet myself.... but people actually love TF2....:D

Hey... i bought the orange box.. i kinda freaked out when i saw "free to play" but then i saw it was limited to those that downloaded it and i was calm again :) "i was about to flip out"

Steamname: Dmjoe

"remember big D in Dmjoe"

Edited by Dmjoe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.