Motorola Atrix

I dont like the Galaxy S II so dont go there. I had the original galaxy and although the hardware was great, software was somewhat buggy and kept 'hanging'. V2 is meant to be great but maybe hardware yes - rest is not finished. Device will go really HOT and the case it really old looking ugly cheap material.

Now, enough of the moaning. I had a quick look at the Atrix. I quite like the idea of the multimedia dock http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/motorola-atrix-review-50002122/ Not sure why they stuck to 5M when 8M and even 12M could have been possible!

• 1 month later...

To me the phone is damn good with its blazing speed and crisp screen unless you dont mess with its built in stable android version by upgrading to latest os version. Its dual core tegra 2 processor (as i mainly prefer playing high quality games and videos on the phone along with somewhat browsing on it) with Moto blur and bio metric features have really impressed me.

A lot more customizable than any iphone out of the box without jail brakes or rooting. The new 4g one from at&t comes with ginger board 2.3 so no updating yet. Still in my opinion moto needs to have more widgets...thats one of thing i will say it does need to improve such as MARKET.

I have been using it for a while but thats one of my few observations if you use this for business and world runs on stock market its an essential app to have. Well even i can download it from MARKET but i want built in widget. However Kudos to Atrix! :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.