Kicked out by Mos for nothing

Before dramma starts, all i want to tell ya Mos is that im not qqin here about ya, simply tryin to make things more clear.

[03:35 PM] squnik: and with all due respect if ya were specin me ... ya must be blind or smthin if ya say im a waller Sir

[03:34 PM] squnik: and 1st was for arguin or smthing like this

[03:34 PM] squnik: 3rd about previous reports, funny to hear cx it was my 2nd kick on ed servers

[03:32 PM] squnik: 2nd i dont know how to use spoofer to avoid bans, i dotn even know wtf its at all, lol

[03:32 PM] squnik: anyway about yestarday its funny to hear i was kicked yestarday cx i wasnt

[03:29 PM] squnik: ya speced me for ages and what ? cx i dont have any kind of wh etc

[03:21 PM] TheMoS: AND again? sign of a trustworthy player? not a leg to stand on.

[03:06 PM] TheMoS: WOW - ban evading too? using a spoofer.

[03:05 PM] TheMoS: start a thread if you want to rage some more at me, i can keep up with that better in my old age :S

[03:02 PM] TheMoS: was it not allowed is hacking. Due to previous kicks and suspicions and what i observed, i kicked you - It was for thew good of everyone playing. You are not on the permban list yet.

[03:00 PM] TheMoS: i spec'd you for a good 10mins watching your tactics and gameplay. OMA swapping is allowed ok

[02:59 PM] TheMoS: i spec'd you for ages observing your gameplay. You were also kicked yesterday for suspected WH/overlay

[02:58 PM] TheMoS: it was me.

[02:47 PM] squnik: anyway i would like to ask to stop kickin me for nothing... thank ya

[02:45 PM] squnik: I was kicked from ed #1 can i know why?

[02:43 PM] squnik: is there any admin online atm?

I was busy with other things for some time and couldnt play mw2. Due to previous kicks and suspicions I have never been kicked for haxin here, maybe just once for arguin about gl with an admin(so plz dont lie Sir). So after 2 months im back ..and Im a waller now? How many times I was watched by Mr. Krabs/others admins huh?... I bet ya are a smart guy so If im still not perm banned, try to guess what does it mean.

About bann avade with all due respect id give a sh*t about yr feelins Sir cx im not doin anything to avoid a ban. If ya want to give me a bann just simply ****in do it cx im already tired of sayin THAT IM NOT A WALLER. Oh and da best thing is about

You were also kicked yesterday for suspected WH/overlay I play with 4 friends atm/usin teamspeak i WAS NOT KICKED YESTARDAY, they can tell ya da same.

I watched you yesterday squnik and I have my doubts that your play is all down to skill, I have recorded and played back at slower speeds, something is just not right, I added the ban so as people are aware and to keep a closer eye on you. If other admins spec you and feel the same then it's up to them if you are kicked. As Mos pointed out you are not ban on sight.

I thought that a ban ore kick should be motivated and proved. Im playing with squnik for a long time and i know hes really good and i know he doesnt use any wh, aim and any other sh***t.

P.S. Krabs u know squnik and me from the start from arena server squnik was always good and everyone said he has wh but it was never proven and further more every one specing him said that he doesnt have wh... from those days he got better and more skilled

he's been added to the ban list that we use for reference - hence how i knew he had been banned previously. however, he's not on the perm ban list.

you had an unusually high score - not unusual for you as do u remember our previous conversations? u reported a few hackers to me and i responded i wouldn't ban unless i saw something as you were concerned about people calling YOU a hacker. i assured you i'd be fair.

yes, i spec'd you for a long time, using the OWA 'glitch' as some call it isn't a kickable offence but you seemed to have knowledge of where people were coming from, going to. so i spec'ed longer. As krabs said, to me something wasn't right, it didn't seem like normal play - so i err'd on the side of caution - ESPCIALLY as you'd been kicked that day before.

as for not knowing about spoofing, our log will show i kicked you atleast 3 or 4 times in a 10 minute period - so i'm not sure what you'd like to say about that.

i think we're fair with players, we let you air your thoughts and discuss your TEMPbans.

there's no hard feelings, i'm not saying i'm perfect but it's only a game, you're probably playing again now - maybe playing safer?

Thats just a lie . I was talking with Jamie he checked log for me and he told me squnik was perma ban. next one squnik wasnt kicked yesterday. anyway Krabs can we see this video?

I don't see 1) what it has to do with you 2) why RCONs need to justify their actions. if you have an issue, post a thread, let the server owners know. If RCONs are unsuitable, i'm sure action will be taken.

he's been added to the ban list that we use for reference - hence how i knew he had been banned previously. however, he's not on the perm ban list.

you had an unusually high score - not unusual for you as do u remember our previous conversations? u reported a few hackers to me and i responded i wouldn't ban unless i saw something as you were concerned about people calling YOU a hacker. i assured you i'd be fair.

yes, i spec'd you for a long time, using the OWA 'glitch' as some call it isn't a kickable offence but you seemed to have knowledge of where people were coming from, going to. so i spec'ed longer. As krabs said, to me something wasn't right, it didn't seem like normal play - so i err'd on the side of caution - ESPCIALLY as you'd been kicked that day before.

as for not knowing about spoofing, our log will show i kicked you atleast 3 or 4 times in a 10 minute period - so i'm not sure what you'd like to say about that.

i think we're fair with players, we let you air your thoughts and discuss your TEMPbans.

there's no hard feelings, i'm not saying i'm perfect but it's only a game, you're probably playing again now - maybe playing safer?

1.you had an unusually high score so does it mean im a hacker?

2.not unusual for you dont get me wrong but there are not many good players at mw1 server atm ( im not sayin im better than anyone there but its a fact, im doin my shit with a gl and im damn good with it) btw. i used to play only arena mode maybe thats why, its hard to get 100kils in arena mode dont you think so?

3. you seemed to have knowledge of where people were coming from, going to - No offence but i have a brain and its my 2nd year with mw2. I dont say i can see tru da walls but im tryin to guess where ppl are.

4.as for not knowing about spoofing, our log will show i kicked you atleast 3 or 4 times in a 10 minute period well i dont try to avoid ban...but i can connect after 5 minutes to ed servers. if im sayin i dont know what spoofin is...im not lyin

5.you're probably playing again now - maybe playing safer?after 3rd kick im already tired of this cat/mouse play. was tryin to play with a friends but i guess my 3rd eye is no needed here, jokin ofc.

btw. i was not kicked yesterday

I know im a fair player i dont care about your feeling Sir and i wont let you to call me a hacker only cx i had a high score. I dunno what else can i write... maybe just 1 thing, if you want to ban me, do it tommorow or today but i want a perma ban. Im goin to connect tommorow to mw#1 if you have any proofs im a hacker just simply ban me tommorow if you dont have, stop kickin me, thats what im askin for.

Edited by squnik

I know im a fair player i dont care about your feeling Sir and i wont let you to call me a hacker only cx i had a high score. I dunno what else can i write... maybe just 1 thing, if you want to ban me, do it tommorow or today but i want a perma ban. Im goin to connect tommorow to mw#1 if you have any proofs im a hacker just simply ban me tommorow if you dont have, stop kickin me, thats what im askin for.

i said, i don't want to ban you - i'm being fair with what i see. you're not ban on sight but being watched for further issues. i was being very civil with you.

i said, i don't want to ban you - i'm being fair with what i see. you're not ban on sight but being watched for further issues. i was being very civil with you.

You dont want to ban him but you always kick him. Whats the point ? let him play and try to get proof what the point of no banning but always kicking that is same thing. Anyway he can't play but kicking for sum like ' i think he have hack but im not sure, i cant ban him so lets kick him all the time' that is most stupid thing i heard

You dont want to ban him but you always kick him. Whats the point ? let him play and try to get proof what the point of no banning but always kicking that is same thing. Anyway he can't play but kicking for sum like ' i think he have hack but im not sure, i cant ban him so lets kick him all the time' that is most stupid thing i heard

I don't always kick him (today was my first time) - and none of the other RCONS always kick him. I think he's probably been kicked twice recently? ANYONE will be kicked if they are suspected cheating, he's not on the ban on sight list so is NOT automatically kicked - I'm sure he can speak for himself in these circumstances.

Mos maybe not by you own but someone did yesterday 4 time i know Jamie was online in this time i was talking with him.

Krabs all the time we are playing together not always in one team he are just good.

He are my friend i know he is clear. And there will be no point for argue if he really have it

if you guys didnt kicked them so if this will happend again i will report that on shoutbox will ya do smth with it ?

And i think true is squnik just own your all guys and only way to kill him is kick or ban him.

Here's are you answers;

1) i ussed ban yesterday for suspected cheating - i issued a tempban (3hours)

2) He reconnected again within 2 minutes thus ban evading, i.e. not staying banned for the set amount of time. so i banned him again. i said as much in the shoutbox

3) Proof - RCON's are trusted to their job to the best of their ability using ALL means to decide whether someone is cheating or deserves a ban - Because you THINK he is clean means nothing. i think i should be married to Beyonce, however Jazy-Z probably has other ideas.

4) We don't kick because he 'owns' us. shut up now and stop making a fool of yourself.

are you another member of the |BT| Clan? you all make a lot of noise - have you thought about renting your own servers for your clan ?

maybe i should explain how we work admin actions;

KICK - Kicked from the server for minor offence, player can re-connect straight away (illegal usernames, swearing, etc)

TEMPBAN - No access to any ED server for a set amount of time (hacking, continued abuse/swearing, etc)

PERMBAN - No access to any ED server for the foreseable future (continued hacking, abuse, ban evasion, trolling, etc)

He was TEMPBAN'd which means no access for a set amount of time usually 3 hours.

Im not reffering to what u did im reffering to what is happening. As i talked with squnik yesturadys play was looking like that. He loged in after about 3-5 min kick, he loged back in 3-5 min kick, he loged back in 3-5 min kick. Mady ur banning system works that way. Maby it allows players to connect and than its kicking tempban players.

and about the wh i speced squniks play and i saw that when he see a player running in the building he tryes to target him on the wall to the next window but dam i do exactly the same thing and most players do it its easy and effective (and sometimes it looks like wh if ure a good aimer)

about the respawns. on #1 spawns changes fast but if i see 1 player i know where is he running to and from where so i know where are they spawning now + recenty i saw that many times ppl spawn right next to me so im trying to look back as many times as i can so sometimes it looks like i know where ppl are spawnng and im there to kill them right on their spawn.

Im not reffering to what u did im reffering to what is happening. As i talked with squnik yesturadys play was looking like that. He loged in after about 3-5 min kick, he loged back in 3-5 min kick, he loged back in 3-5 min kick. Mady ur banning system works that way. Maby it allows players to connect and than its kicking tempban players.

Yes, tempban SHOULD keep them off, sometimes when spoofing ID's it doesn't - hence the need to manually kick. As i explained, that was me manually kicking him.

and about the wh i speced squniks play and i saw that when he see a player running in the building he tryes to target him on the wall to the next window but dam i do exactly the same thing and most players do it its easy and effective (and sometimes it looks like wh if ure a good aimer)

Yes, most good players do this - i agree this isn't WH .

about the respawns. on #1 spawns changes fast but if i see 1 player i know where is he running to and from where so i know where are they spawning now + recenty i saw that many times ppl spawn right next to me so im trying to look back as many times as i can so sometimes it looks like i know where ppl are spawnng and im there to kill them right on their spawn.

100% agree.

All very good points and yes most of us do the same thing, I'm talking about 4 or 5 kills in a row across the other side of the map and easily picked out. That arose my suspicion the other day and that's why I feel that something did not seem quite right. If feel it is a valid reason to add his name for others to be wary I will. I have seen to many hackers and legit players to be able to make a decision such as I did.

kolard, you should think about some things:

1) NEVER say that you can be sure that one of the 'good' players you know isn't hacking. I've met way too many of those 'good' players. So you shouldn't argue about that.

2) MoS is one of the fairest / friendliest admins I've ever met, he won't kick without any evidence.

3) There is no need to explain us your gamestyle, it won't proof anything. Nothing against you, but i bet there are way more experienced players with a better movement/aiming which are still hacking.

4) I know how much it sucks to get kicked/ banned from servers without no reasons, but you can't change it. So accept such decisions and answers.

Im goin to connect tommorow to mw#1 if you have any proofs im a hacker just simply ban me tommorow if you dont have, stop kickin me, thats what im askin for,

Another kick (after 20 seconds of playin), no perm ban so Im out of Ed servers (you can be happy about it). I think it was still a great time here so no dramma, Im not even mad at you at all maybe im just dipappointed about your actions ( it would be easier to just perm

ban me or make a solid proofs). Later guys.

Edited by squnik

Ok last thing.

1)im surtain and i can say it becouse im 100% sure. SQUNIK doesnt use hax.

2) Mos can be "one of the fairest / friendliest admins I've ever met" but it doesnt mean hes always right.

4) I know how much it sucks to get kicked/ banned from servers without no reasons, but you can't change it

yea i agree it sux but worse is that hes not baned he can play but someone ore sth keeps kicking him every time and he doesnt know why and than someone says thats becouse hes spoofing and haxing and again there is no evidence no perm ban but he cant play, ore he can, no he cant, ore maby can, no he cant

Ok last thing.

1)im surtain and i can say it becouse im 100% sure. SQUNIK doesnt use hax.

2) Mos can be "one of the fairest / friendliest admins I've ever met" but it doesnt mean hes always right.

yea i agree it sux but worse is that hes not baned he can play but someone ore sth keeps kicking him every time and he doesnt know why and than someone says thats becouse hes spoofing and haxing and again there is no evidence no perm ban but he cant play, ore he can, no he cant, ore maby can, no he cant

wtf.......