Possible job for one individual.

Urban-Ninja;11699']not so much interested in uploading commenterys, but i am curious as to how you got 40k hits on a video that doesnt appear to have any enticing keywords except from misspelled illuminati?

Just add something that doesnt have a crap in common with vid and there will always be people to check it.

( Example ? Add GTA5 to your title , etc. )

Simple example of using peoples "gullibility" ;)

So in other words ...

"Illuminati takes over mw2" headline is enticing for people who believe in global conspiracy

Exactly :lol:

Edited by Stiuart

Depends on if you mind an accent that has an occasional west country twang with a bit of cockney thrown in here and there, the occasional posh tone sometimes makes an appearance.

Why not hold auditions on teamspeak?

I would incourage something different, people with different accents than usual is cool!

Just add something that doesnt have a crap in common with vid and there will always be people to check it.

( Example ? Add GTA5 to your title , etc. )

Simple example of using peoples "gullibility" ;)

So in other words ...

Exactly :lol:

Nope, there is a different side to this story (alot darker then what you expect), my next video is going to be on the front page of youtube with couple million hits. the video after that is going to be by one of you guys, hopefully.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.