LORANS Lagging

i don't understand why lorans ( mohammed is his nephew) keeps denying that he was lagging when i kicked him, comes and brags about it on the shoutbox.

Doesn't matter if he or any other player denying this , as long as you keep a record of them lagging like a turtle , and is this an advantage ? YEs Sir its an advantage if you lag ! Google it if you want

Lorans you might be a good player and with all due Respect , but if you were warned by an admin about your lag , you could have just leave the server and come back after fixing it , you do have a right to complain if you were accused but this video shows that you are the one who is making troubles , Try to sort your lag before joining the server and nothing will happen .

Thanks Roach for this , and +1 from me.

Cheers

t

Lorans you might be a good player and with all due Respect , but if you were warned by an admin about your lag , you could have just leave the server and come back after fixing it , you do have a right to complain if you were accused but this video shows that you are the one who is making troubles , Try to sort your lag before joining the server and nothing will happen .

Thanks Roach for this , and +1 from me.

Cheers

i did warn him, i told him he is laggin 3 maps before this one, but Mr.LORANS wasnt interested.

thanks Fockedup

Yesterday LORANS was trying to convince me for some reason that he wasn't lagging. I don't remember if i was there during the video you made Roach. There have been plenty of matches were LORANS was lagging. Gotta say he kinda doesn't listen ( No offense to you LORANS, Its just the plain hard truth ). He also added something that made me laugh for quite some time. Here is the fascinating sentence he told me " Roach kicked not because i was lagging or aiming weird. He kicked me because he could not kill me". And here i thought LORANS had no sense of humor XD.

PS - I made some spelling corrections and grammatical corrections. His written english had quite some mistakes in it XD( Again no offense LORANS )

Yesterday LORANS was trying to convince me for some reason that he wasn't lagging. I don't remember if i was there during the video you made Roach. There have been plenty of matches were LORANS was lagging. Gotta say he kinda doesn't listen ( No offense to you LORANS, Its just the plain hard truth ). He also added something that made me laugh for quite some time. Here is the fascinating sentence he told me " Roach kicked not because i was lagging or aiming weird. He kicked me because he could not kill me". And here i thought LORANS had no sense of humor XD.

PS - I made some spelling corrections and grammatical corrections. His written english had quite some mistakes in it XD( Again no offense LORANS )

of course he doesn't listen! he is mohammed's Uncle ! :lol:

first of all hi, 2nd thing i saw the video when i was laggin and yes you told me but as i remember i told you to ask all other players in the server and they said no i wasn't lagging you were the only one who said i was lagging and ya the video shows it . but when i asked Dante about why he kicked me " Roach" he said " Roach was suspicious your aim " and that where come from Roach if you think i can spec me as you do all the time and all other around you does the same when i enter the match and start playing. you all can't deny I Am one of the best and you just can't deal with and want to make me Hacker and WH or whatever you want think to make me stop playing in the server , and i been in the server more than most of the admins and most players knows me better that making me cheater . after all guyz i respect most of you and wasn't good kicking me really loved playing with you all but i would play with real pros to fit with them , cuz not every good player is hacker as you already think , i hope you are happy Roach you won't find some one kick your ass in the game as i do so long friends .....

and ya to all who watched the video watch it again and tell me , after killing the enemy when i was laggin as you said i was using UMP and when i respown fast enough i was holding something else i never used it before then tell me Roach did you fake the Video as you did in Mohammed video.....and for the record all the world knows that i only use UMP so...?

You probably respawned with gun from person who killed you,it happened to me too. Its not faked video,its just some bug.I think that when you start shooting your gun comes back to class which you use.

Dante m8,you have to stop revealing admins undercover :P

Neca in all my defence :D undisputED is quite obvious no.1 and plus undisputED AKA Roach always says YOU GOT ROACHED every time he kills obvious no.2 :D. Though i gotta say the YOU GOT ROACHED line comes constantly for me. It's a good weapon to destroy someone's self-esteem. BUAHAHHAHAHAHA i win ( hopefully )

Edited by Dante Valentine

first of all hi, 2nd thing i saw the video when i was laggin and yes you told me but as i remember i told you to ask all other players in the server and they said no i wasn't lagging you were the only one who said i was lagging and ya the video shows it . but when i asked Dante about why he kicked me " Roach" he said " Roach was suspicious your aim " and that where come from Roach if you think i can spec me as you do all the time and all other around you does the same when i enter the match and start playing. you all can't deny I Am one of the best and you just can't deal with and want to make me Hacker and WH or whatever you want think to make me stop playing in the server , and i been in the server more than most of the admins and most players knows me better that making me cheater . after all guyz i respect most of you and wasn't good kicking me really loved playing with you all but i would play with real pros to fit with them , cuz not every good player is hacker as you already think , i hope you are happy Roach you won't find some one kick your ass in the game as i do so long friends .....

FIRST POINT - This reply of yours isn't showing any respect to the admins of ED LORANS.

SECOND POINT - What do you mean be "i respect most of you". Keep in mind they all work hard to keep ED a fair play server and

they listen to whenever you have suspicions on a player. They all deserve respect for that alone.

THIRD POINT - I said your aiming was weird and you were lagging. Then i even said because of your lag your aim looked weird.

I even said it was because of the lag you were kicked. LORANS please never misquote what people tell you.

FOURTH POINT - You have lagged on several occasions and done nothing about it.

The reply you gave shows your ignorance and your disrespect to the ED admins and calling them liars is not a wise move to make. Why in god's name would they fake a video to get you kicked? Your lag is more than enough reason to get you kicked. Don't get me wrong mate, there is no hate towards you in any manner. If an admin tells you that you are laggin then please listen to what the admins are saying. AddictED has told me thrice that i had a High Ping and asked me to fix it because the first time i started lagging. I listened to AddictED and fixed my lag but my ping is still fluctuating between 250 - 340 without a lag. AddictED said its fine as long as im not lagging. You want to know why AddictED was fine because i listened and fixed my lag ( I can't fix my ping for some reason, it keeps fluctuating ). Just listen to what the admins tell you. They know best.

Edited by Dante Valentine

i get my arse kicked on the servers everyday, it doesn't bother me. Being a pro, doesn't bother me.

Having fun does. Other people spoiling other players fun does bother me, like cheats and people who take advantage of lag and do not care about other players only their own score.

ya Dante you forgot one gd point when he said i was lagging i asked all other players and they said no i wasn't lagging before i do anything i asked them all big-boss was one of them , and mate we played more than 10 maps and said nothing about it. but in the last map he said " Lorans i am going to kick you " that what he said then i told him why he said cuz you lag , thats when i asked all other players , and this not the first time i get kicked from Roach , once be4 when i was saying noob to him he kicked me, and i guess theres no rule about saying noob is forbidden in the server so i have to think is it personal Roach , cuz if it`s just tell me then i leave with all respect to most of the players and ya Dante i respect most of the players not all , and btw i didnt say Epic admins are lying i was talking to Roach about the video cuz he makes me feel it`s personal

there is a rule about player abuse and respecting other players on the servers - there always has been.

A genuine player who uses it and says sorry or says it in fun, will probably get away with it. A Player who should know better, who should respect other players and admins and has been on the servers a long time who knows the rules, will probably not get a second chance.

i don't see it as being a personal thing, i see it as Roach trying to do his job and people trying to deliberately push him.

You said you are not calling Epic admins lairs "then tell me Roach did you fake the Video as you did in Mohammed video". What do call this then. Mind you i copied and pasted what you wrote couple of threads before. If you don't call that accusing an admin of lying what do you call that then LORANS. Not only that you are accusing him of faking Mohammed's videos. Everyone knows mohammed not only hacks but insults too. Nowdays your nephew keeps coming on ED servers and insults an admin and leaves. That's not a passing fancy is it LORANS. I don't remember when i read this but once you had written on shoutbox asking whether using the term noob is considered to be insulting or not because ROACH kicked you for using that term. ROACH replied by saying yes it is considered to be insulting and he warned you couple of times but you still did not listen to him. What do expect him to do? Call you or write a lovely hand written letter to you explaining why the term noob is offensive. You said there is no rule for using the term noob right. Your wrong the term noob is included in the rule NO SWEARING, NO ABUSSING, NO INSULTING. Haven't you noticed that every time a player utters the word noob in the presence of an admin, the admin asks the player to be quiet and play. You said you have been playing on this server for a long time, then you should know better what is right and what is wrong. Nobody is an exception on the ED servers. If someone was an exception, then everybody would want to be in that category. Just cause your an old player doesn't mean you are gonna be treated like a king. When it comes to the admins of ED they will kick anyone who does not follow the rules put up on ED servers, even if the player being kicked is their old friend. That's what makes them such good admins because they do not involve themselves in favoritism.

and ya to all who watched the video watch it again and tell me , after killing the enemy when i was laggin as you said i was using UMP and when i respown fast enough i was holding something else i never used it before then tell me Roach did you fake the Video as you did in Mohammed video.....and for the record all the world knows that i only use UMP so...?

Watch videos in media section, I got an ak mixed in with intervention, it happens get over it and accept what happened to you.

Video will be posted later. ;)

Edited by mr krabs

Watch videos in media section, I got an ak mixed in with intervention, it happens get over it and accept what happened to you.

Video will be posted later. ;)

your both wrong( and a little slow.. :P ) the video is a killcam, you are seeing it through Loran's eyes only for the kill, the gun you see after the killcam is Roach's.

no need for all this drama, you were kicked for lagging with proof of the fact. same thing would of happened be it me, or anyone else.

ya Dante you forgot one gd point when he said i was lagging i asked all other players and they said no i wasn't lagging before i do anything i asked them all big-boss was one of them , and mate we played more than 10 maps and said nothing about it. but in the last map he said " Lorans i am going to kick you " that what he said then i told him why he said cuz you lag , thats when i asked all other players , and this not the first time i get kicked from Roach , once be4 when i was saying noob to him he kicked me, and i guess theres no rule about saying noob is forbidden in the server so i have to think is it personal Roach , cuz if it`s just tell me then i leave with all respect to most of the players and ya Dante i respect most of the players not all , and btw i didnt say Epic admins are lying i was talking to Roach about the video cuz he makes me feel it`s personal

why do you think it's personal? still not over mohammed's ban i assume?

Urban-Ninja;11802']your both wrong( and a little slow.. :P ) the video is a killcam, you are seeing it through Loran's eyes only for the kill, the gun you see after the killcam is Roach's.

no need for all this drama, you were kicked for lagging with proof of the fact. same thing would of happened be it me, or anyone else.

thankk youuuu !! :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.