AlterIW to be discontinued.

totally agreed with Gazz..... AlterIW was great fun..... and am gonna miss it alot.... and its so sad to know that there wont be anymore Epicdot com Arena Server.... :(.... great times .... great times... now they r just memories...

totally agreed with Gazz..... AlterIW was great fun..... and am gonna miss it alot.... and its so sad to know that there wont be anymore Epicdot com Arena Server.... :(.... great times .... great times... now they r just memories...

it was the hardcore server for me :( people will no more get RoachED :(

I read all those posts and the only thing that came to my head was ... "are you stupid" ? :lol:

All good things come to an end.

Are you sh.tting me Gazz :lol:

totally agreed with Gazz..... AlterIW was great fun

Now I know for sure , you both are "sc.ewing" with me here :P

One BIG arrow in the knee this time :lol:

Rather - "mace to the face" :lol:

I read all those posts and the only thing that came to my head was ... "are you stupid" ? :lol:

Are you sh.tting me Gazz :lol:

Now I know for sure , you both are "sc.ewing" with me here :P

it was a game they enjoyed playing, stop being so hitlerish about games, you didnt dig mw2 dedi's many ppl did

Rather - "mace to the face" :lol:

it was a game they enjoyed playing and it saddens some that they cant play it the same anymore, stop being so hitlerish about games, sure the staff were dicks but mw2 on dedicated servers was the shit in its hay day. you didnt dig mw2 dedi's but many ppl did :rolleyes:

it was a game they enjoyed playing and it saddens some that they cant play it the same anymore

This was probably first post from a long time in which I actually didnt wrote that MW2 was a piece of crap and yet it seems you understood it that way.

Whole post was rather refering to aIW staff than anything else there , and again you understood it as differently as it was possible.

stop being so hitlerish about games

I have no clue what you meant here.

Since like I wrote few lines higher I DIDNT mention the game in my post.

you didnt dig mw2 dedi's but many ppl did

I didnt "dig" dedi's ?

So you want to say that all those f.cking idiots that decided to crash / hack / abuse ED servers were those that "dig" it ?

Well , if only those kind of people "dig it" ... f.ck them.

When I wrote that first post I didnt meant anything bad by it (rather using it as a tease) - now I kinda regret not being a "d.ck" since everyone understands it the way they prefer.

I didnt "dig" dedi's ?

So you want to say that all those f.cking idiots that decided to crash / hack / abuse ED servers were those that "dig" it ?

Well , if only those kind of people "dig it" ... f.ck them.

i believe Ninja means by dig ( played on it , spent much time figuring out the game and the players , getting experience in detecting hackers , abuser , etc . ) tbh MW2 was fun and yeah the staff of Alter are idiots we agree on it .

lots of misunderstanding in this topic !

It has been a privilege playing with fine Sirs on EpicDot servers, especially the Domination one. Will miss all of you. But as an incertitude, will the servers be relocated to other gaming community that supports dedicated servers for MW2, unless Activision is on a killing-spree, with all gaming communities that do so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.