لم اغش وتم طردي

Hello how are you today, one of them send me away from the game Call of Duty with the knowledge I did not cheat in the game and you play a normal and after my question, why was the direction of the game did not Avchm why the map terminal only be a good location and claimed that he Aladinm Moss and I think I player is in the server did not cheat most players never know me and not to fraud Aladinm I just want to explain why I did you wrong or what happened to me and thank you note English is very weak, and now use the dictionary to write ok:؟:

هاى ميثثم..

للاسف انة من الصعب فهم رسالتك بسبب سوء اللغة الانكليزية, و لكن ليست مشكلة كبيرة, اشرح لى بالعربى و انا راح اساعدك و اترجم لك للانكليزى :) .. فرجاء اكتب الرسالة من جديد و اشرح مشكلتك بالعربى هنا ...

انتظرك ;)

شكرا roach حبي تم طردي من السيرفر وانا لم اكن اغش وانت تعلم ومعظم اللاعبين يعلمون اني لا اغش نهائيا فقط كنت بموقع جيد في اللعبة وكانت الخريطة هي المحطة او المطار او محطة الطائرات واسمها ترمينل وكنت انا قرب موقع موقع الاستراحة ممد واطلق النار على الجهة المقابلة فقمت بصيد موفق ومباشرة طردت وعند سئلت لماذا اجابني لاعب اسمه على ما اعتقد deep وادعى انه mos ولم اعرف الاجابة فلماذا مع العلم لم اغش ابدا فقط موقعي كان جيد واتصور اني لاعب قديم في السيرفر واسف لان الانكليزية جدا ضعيفة عندي وشكرا على اهتمامك

Thank You Maitham ,for taking time trying to communicate with us

Don't worry you can type on Arabic if you have something to say ! some of us will be able and glad to help you out!

Cheers :D

شكرا لك ميثم، لأخذ الوقت في محاولة للتواصل معنا

لا تقلق يمكنك كتابة باللغة العربية إذا كان لديك ما تقوله! يمكن للبعض منا مساعدتك!

هتاف: D

Maitham claims that MoS has kicked him while they were playing on mw2 #2 Terminal map. he says that his position was good and strategic and was close to respawn.. he says he never cheated and never cheats and he is an old player on the server,, and apologizes for his bad English.

زين ميثم راح ننتظر كلمة من الادمين اللى طردك من السيرفر

now am telling him lets wait for a word from MoS

شكرا اخي fockedup على كلامك واهتمامك واتمنى التواصل مع اخواني اللاعبين لان السيرفر جدا جميل وانا جدا اسف للانكليزية جدا ضعيفة عندي واعرف اني سوف ارهقكم بكلامي وشكرا لكم جميعا وعندي توضيح للادمن انه بعض الاحيان يدخلون لاعبين يستخدمون الغش ولا يوجد ادمن كيف الحل

Yes, i did.

I warned you twice for the spawnrape. i was killed personally 4 or 5 times by your AUG, you had 20+ kills from that spot. I asked you to stop as that was a deliberate hiding spot, pointing directly thru a wall at a spawn point, no-one could get out.

Nevermind the fact the script you use for akimbo G18. as u ignored me, i kicked you. not a ban, just a simple kick, you immediately reconnected. any harm done? no. maybe u listen to advice now? i hope so.