MW2 server#2 hc tdm, false cheating accusations

Dear |ED| administrators and fellow players.

To my great disappointment, I have been getting a lot of temporary bans with my friend fuioN. I'm not here to beg you to unban us but I'd like to inform you of the fact that the gaming success of our |ep!q|-clan is not based on cheating of any kind.

We understand the challenges of being a fair administrator, as we have been moderating the popular, yet closed, Finnish "supersik" servers. As players ourselves we have countless hours of gameplay in this game, and it is not unusual that we are accused of cheating on public servers.

In my humble opinion cheaters have ruined this game for real talented players as it is sometimes hard to tell the difference between a really good player and a wallhacker for instance. I'm hoping that |ED| administrators

have the understanding and patience to judge these cases with sufficient caution. It would be fairly reasonable to let legimite players enjoy this dying AIW-community for these last precious moments.

Sincerely |ep!q|-clan.

Hi Sinster from (ep!q) Clan

thank you for taking a time to connect with us

and I'm sure the admin who took action against you will answer your questions

be assure that ED admins are doing their best to keep our servers clean and sometimes mistakes takes place

and they wont kick ,ban any player without evidence and I'm sure they will be a video (reason) to kick , ban

Thanks again

have a good day!

touching words i must say, touche !

Im the One who's giving you and your partner Fusion the tempbans, i just saw this post and im 15 mins away from goin to work, so i do't have enough time to upload what i have on you n fusion, but later tonight wallhack will be in the air :lol:

Great work with the videos!

I just cant believe the fact that you have ruled out the possibility of uav being present in the kills. Also using headphones loud helps you hear the enemies footsteps, magazine sounds, gunfire etc. In the videos youtube compresses the soundtrack so its impossible to hear some of the kills. Having had so much gameplay in this game, when you play the same maps over and over again you pretty much become an obvious bitch, if you know what I mean.

In the first video one possibility is uav, second being just simply aiming down the sight when passing corners as usual.

Don't really understand what is wrong in the second video. Pretty much same as in the first video.

Third video: the guy outside was two meters of fusions aim, aiming afterwards being slow as hell. Not impressive at all. He also aimed at an empty room just before he shot the guy outside.

For the no-recoil accusations: spectator mode often bugs with the recoil, so it seems like no-recoil hack. That bug is especially easy to spot with handguns. In the other clips recoil is present at all times. Recoil hack? No.

The last video: We downloaded the video to stop the video accurately to show that guy climbing up the stairs. Feel free to check it out.

http://tinypic.com/r/2uy22h1/5

If you look at the youtube video u can barely see it but fusion has the frames maxxed out to 125 fps and it shows you more information than a 30 fps video. Still you can see the enemy's head clearly when he first time passed the stairs to the right on the screen. It may seem a small thing but maybe that's the difference between experienced and inexperienced players.

If you should have any further questions according to these clips we are more than happy to help.

Sincerely |ep!q|-clan

Great work with the videos!

I just cant believe the fact that you have ruled out the possibility of uav being present in the kills. Also using headphones loud helps you hear the enemies footsteps, magazine sounds, gunfire etc. In the videos youtube compresses the soundtrack so its impossible to hear some of the kills. Having had so much gameplay in this game, when you play the same maps over and over again you pretty much become an obvious bitch, if you know what I mean.

In the first video one possibility is uav, second being just simply aiming down the sight when passing corners as usual.

Don't really understand what is wrong in the second video. Pretty much same as in the first video.

Third video: the guy outside was two meters of fusions aim, aiming afterwards being slow as hell. Not impressive at all. He also aimed at an empty room just before he shot the guy outside.

For the no-recoil accusations: spectator mode often bugs with the recoil, so it seems like no-recoil hack. That bug is especially easy to spot with handguns. In the other clips recoil is present at all times. Recoil hack? No.

The last video: We downloaded the video to stop the video accurately to show that guy climbing up the stairs. Feel free to check it out.

http://tinypic.com/r/2uy22h1/5

If you look at the youtube video u can barely see it but fusion has the frames maxxed out to 125 fps and it shows you more information than a 30 fps video. Still you can see the enemy's head clearly when he first time passed the stairs to the right on the screen. It may seem a small thing but maybe that's the difference between experienced and inexperienced players.

If you should have any further questions according to these clips we are more than happy to help.

Sincerely |ep!q|-clan

+1

But we are all humans and we do make mistakes, I think it is best if we simply move on.

Thank you +$in!steR+

as i told you before , we all do some mistakes specially facing many hackers everyday , and i agree with you about the fps issues

125 fps isn't 30 fps or even 90 fps , its totally deferent.

Roach also trying his best to keep this as friendly as it possible ;)

thats why he asked u to comment on those videos ! ( i guess ) :lol:

but lets say this

if u asked me to judge you on those kills then you are a clean /pro player .

hope this issue will be fine now

+1 from me to start playing and enjoying on ED servers

Cheers

the clips i record during the games, usually end up as 4-5 minutes with a 4GB size with stereo sound, i watch them over and over again with loud speakers. i recorded you guys for 4 or 5 maps, and i noticed you do depend on sounds and voices, thats why i didnt upload any kill where you hear the sound of the enemy around you. and to be honest i dont see the vacant kill clean.

however, since on ED RCONs work together on such issues, and no other RCON sees anything wrong with those kills, maybe im the only one wrong here, thank you for taking time and explaining the videos,made sense to me ;) (to some extent :D )

see you next time on ED servers

So you wana convince me these guys are clean ? right ? Naaah! I should have kept the game I recorded in Estate, where I had 26 Kills, and the "EP!Q" clan had a come back from no where , one using Texture H4Ck and the other some sort of no recoil I saw!

IDK.. But this is like drug test once you pass , the other time...LOL you gonna fail that so bad!

Cheers,

But don't cheat seriously kiddo!

So you wana convince me these guys are clean ? right ? Naaah! I should have kept the game I recorded in Estate, where I had 26 Kills, and the "EP!Q" clan had a come back from no where , one using Texture H4Ck and the other some sort of no recoil I saw!

IDK.. But this is like drug test once you pass , the other time...LOL you gonna fail that so bad!

Cheers,

But don't cheat seriously kiddo!

please feel free to contact the rcon team with video proof when you have it ,thanks.