Modern Warfare 3

So what do you guys think about it?
I think I wont be disappointed unlike Black ops because made by IW ?
I've also heard rumours that it might be a like a battlefield game with large
maps supporting up to 128 players on each map so it can compete with battlefield 3 ...
Your opinions?
Edited by BaberZz

So what do you guys think about it?

I think I wont be disappointed unlike Black ops because made by Treyarch ?

I've also heard rumours that it might be a like a battlefield game with large maps supporting up to 128 players so it can compete with battlefield 3 ...

Your opinions?

I dont think it will be like battlefield. 128 players? + AC130/Chopper Gunner? nah.

Possible if maps are huge like battlefield bad company 2.

Maps in BBC2 are huge in game mods like Conquest , everything else is normal by size.

Other thing is , that in BBC2 vehicles are really easy to destroy.

And about MW3 being better than BO cuz IW makes it ?

That goes both ways , I think IW started to f.ck things up , why ?

Who started adding dumb perks about which everyone whine now and in which game that happend ?

IW --> MW2.

IW didnt do anything good since CoD4 , I think WaW was/is a great game (Treyarch) and those people who claim WaW is crap just cuz Treyarch made it ?

They are idiots.

More people should check all positives/negatives first and then start to whine about something.

There is a slight possibility that IW took a lesson from what happened to MW2 and they will make things better/different in MW3. But I doubt it.

I don't think they'll make huge maps, cause this what CoD is about, small teams killing each other :-)

loved the trailer ! i am gonna start saving money for it ... and the only news i know is that these are the multiplayer maps

Multiplayer Maps

Alpha

Alps

Bootleg

Bravo

Brooklyn

Carbon

Coast

Dome

Exchange

Hardhat

Interchange

Lambeth

Meteora

Mogadishu

Paris

Plaza 2

Radar

Seatown

Underground

Village

Spec Ops Modes

Survival

Carbon

Dome

Radar

Seatown

Village

Mission

Civilian Rescue

Flood the Market

Invisible Threat

Little Bro's

Out of Africa

No Fly Zone

Wing Man

got them from kotaku

im going to buy this game but only once dedicated servers are guaranteed... other wise ill stick to Black Ops until CoD9 :-)

But in this game id love to see MoD tools, Mapping tools, free DLC and proper dedicated servers (like on cod4)

But we cant blame Treyarch for the bad things with Black ops and we cant blame IW for the failure called MW2 also if MW3 is a fail it wont be IW's fault but all this problems have been caused by the money hungry company called Activision.

IW and Treyarch only make the games the way that Activision want them made. Personally i love Black Ops.... but it just needs some things tweaked and changed and it would be perfect.

Maps in BBC2 are huge in game mods like Conquest , everything else is normal by size.

Other thing is , that in BBC2 vehicles are really easy to destroy.

And about MW3 being better than BO cuz IW makes it ?

That goes both ways , I think IW started to f.ck things up , why ?

Who started adding dumb perks about which everyone whine now and in which game that happend ?

IW --> MW2.

IW didnt do anything good since CoD4 , I think WaW was/is a great game (Treyarch) and those people who claim WaW is crap just cuz Treyarch made it ?

They are idiots.

More people should check all positives/negatives first and then start to whine about something.

Don't worry, This time IW doesn't make the multiplayer Raven Software does.

Sledgehamer Games & IW > Singleplayer

Raven Software > Multiplayer

I've also heard rumours that it might be a like a battlefield game with large

maps supporting up to 128 players on each map so it can compete with battlefield 3

LoL , that would be awesome but I don't belive in that.

Moreover many sequences from the trailer remind me of MW2 campaign (cruisin' on a speed boat etc...)'

But I'm looking forward to it

The IW team that is working on mw3 now is not the same that made mw and mw2, its basically a brand new team. Plus IW will not be working on the multiplayer, Sledgehammer will be doing it. I hope they take notes from the previous releases and don't include the same bs, *caugh* second chance *caugh*.

The IW team that is working on mw3 now is not the same that made mw and mw2, its basically a brand new team. Plus IW will not be working on the multiplayer, Sledgehammer will be doing it. I hope they take notes from the previous releases and don't include the same bs, *caugh* second chance *caugh*.

SO DAMN TRUE ! I can't understand W H Y they include this damn perk in every Call of Duty Multiplayer -.-

Imo the multiplayer part of the CoD series got worse since CoD4... And I don't see the point why it should improve with a new team. Too many people would moan if they would remove all the overpowered weapons, perks and killstreaks players got used to.

I won't buy that game unless there aren't major changes in the gameplay back to a CoD4 like feeling.

Posted Image

That says all from my position :D

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.