Transformers: Dark Side Of The Moon

indeed whoops must of been a massive render farm workin round the clock on this, was quite gutted watching it tbh, i expected the actual movie to be piss poor but was thinking it would coast on the power of the 3D visuals so we went to the cinema to watch it. but as i had an accident when i was younger (shot with an airgun) and my left eye only has partial sight, i was physically unable to watch in 3D :*(

wattz did you saw it on pc or?

if you have a good copy of this flim send me the link for download it..

yeh was a download m8 ...its a ts copy but a good quality one (vid 7/10 ,sound 7/10) i watched it on my laptop an was fine wasnt to dark an the colour was fine etc... i will pm u the link in sec ;)

Edited by wattz

watched it at the cinema in 2D on opening day - much better than number 2, more darkers - some excellent set action pieces (the freeway chase) - really liked it!

i got the TS too - sound is good, picture is ok for a CAM, watchable but i always wait for atleast the R5's - it's worth it.

p.s. anyone else think 3D is a gimmick? i certainly am not rushing out to buy a 3D telly, 3d Blu ray player, expensive specs to sit at home and have a mild headache.

p.s. anyone else think 3D is a gimmick? i certainly am not rushing out to buy a 3D telly, 3d Blu ray player, expensive specs to sit at home and have a mild headache.

hope not :o .....the missus just a couple days ago talked me into buying a 56" LED 3D tv lol

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! I'd rather wait for something like a proper 3d holographic TV/projector jobbie where you wouldn't need the glasses. The TVs + Glasses are okish but ...... ya know...worth the money/hassle, extra glasses for the odd thing?

i probably said the same thing about HD years ago to be honest but i've jumped on that bandwagon too and now i swear i can see the difference between 720p/1080p - when infact - i probably can't!

Lucky wife, does she watch Eastenders with her glasses hehe.

she best wear them all day long and watch everything in 3D for price i paid for it lol....i wont use it myself (well not for 3D,only for gaming when she's asleep) i wear glasses anyways think it mite be bit weird wearing 3D ones over my regualr glasses, but if it keeps her quite longer an gives me more time on my pc then defo worth every penny :D

Edited by wattz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.