is [24]Jack Bauer really hacking ?

I dont understand point of this video........ Your friend took it and you uploaded to prove that he is not cheating? That doesnt proves nothing. Dont get me wrong,Im not saying that he does (at least not last night when this happened),just saying that when people get accused of cheating wont accomplish anything by posting their own video of random game.

Edited by Neca
  • Like 1

See boss this is why i said posting this thread wasn't a good idea.

jack was going to do it but he took a arrow to the knee :lol:

if you both hadnt been banned (JACK and BOSS) lots of times in the past for cheating by multiple admins i would have took this thread a bit more seriously as im sure most of the other admins would have.

*if you was banned by one admin for cheats then yes there could be a possability that it could be a mistake (no one's perfect admins can make mistakes to) ,but i dont see how all the admins that issused bans on you could all be wrong. :-?

Edited by wattz

jack was going to do it but he took a arrow to the knee :lol: ,......if you both hadnt been banned lots of times in the past for cheating by multiple admins i would have took this thread a bit more seriously.

*if you was banned by one admin for cheats then yes there could be a possability that it could be a mistake (no one's perfect admins can make mistakes to) ,but i dont see how all the admins that issused bans on you could all be wrong. :-?

Erm wattz, replying to me and saying "if you both hadn't been banned......" makes it sound like I've been banned in the past! I know that wasn't your intent, just pointing out how it sounds.

Sorry boss but you asked me about this and i tried to convince you it was a very bad idea, recording yourself doesn't prove you don't have hacks. Jack should have just laughed off the accusations by random players in game, that's what most of us do. I think nearly everyone in this thread has been called a hacker at some point and we just ignore it.