New interior fitted

I (finally) got round to fitting a leather interior to replace my old cloth one.

Here's what it looked like before:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(not sure what all the fluff is in this picture lol)

Here's what it looks like with the new seats:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Driver seat bolster is a bit worn (will get it fixed at some point) but the rest of the interior is mint.

You might notice that I didn't change the door cards, this was because I fitted the door cards that came with the leather interior but I preferred the old door cards, looked way better so I changed them back to the old ones. Oh, and the rear driver side door card isn't fitted properly, I ran out of the grommets that holds it in place - will need to buy some more grommets and re-fit the door card.

Very nice! Why new engine, did it die?

The head gasket needed replacing on the old engine which had done 129,000 miles which isn't a huge amount but I didn't feel like spending £500 or so on fixing the head gasket. I found an engine that had only done 47,000 miles and had that put in which means a huge peace of mind as far as the engine is concerned.

This is a BMW, he can't die ;) nice car

Haha, thanks dude. Well, you would be suprised. The car I have (318Ci) uses a 2.0 petrol engine (engine code N42B20), which is, if I am honest, a very poorly designed engine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.