About server admin

So, I think you already know that due to aIWnet's Anti-Cheat Team's disbandment and Cheat Report's closement there'll be a rise in number of cheaters. I've been playing in |ED| servers for some time now and I noticed that there's rarely any admins online. Don't you think that it would be a good idea to increase your ranks? It's not that I'm proposing myself or someone else (actually, I wrote an application several weeks ago :lol: ), but just asking.

Hello

this is my first post.. i play everyday on epic dot servers mostly SnD, Dom and TDM with my clan YuG|

now i dont know is this appropriate section of the forum but i couldnt find more appropriate one :mrgreen:

i would like to say that server is one of the very best out there and stuff...

now for the critics.. i think some admin must be present i think 90% of the time i play there are some problems with cheaters or whiners or just players who spoil game for others.. and admins are nowhere to be found..

have you ever considered implementing !votekick and mapvote in the servers?

Hello

this is my first post.. i play everyday on epic dot servers mostly SnD, Dom and TDM with my clan YuG|

now i dont know is this appropriate section of the forum but i couldnt find more appropriate one :mrgreen:

i would like to say that server is one of the very best out there and stuff...

now for the critics.. i think some admin must be present i think 90% of the time i play there are some problems with cheaters or whiners or just players who spoil game for others.. and admins are nowhere to be found..

have you ever considered implementing !votekick and mapvote in the servers?

Welcome! Nice to see you appreciate the service. I agree about the admins and this is something that we are working on. For now it is encouraged that players report cheaters to our mini-chat and we can boot cheaters off remotely. enabling !votekick can go both ways. Sometimes or very often it is abused and people use it just for fun which may mean kicking real people who do not cheat.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.