Problem or not....

Opusdei

Hy all EpicDot fans,

I am opusdei(Ivan) and a lot of ppl here know me....Someone say I am good player, someone that I am the best Epicdot player and someone think that I cheat (they never proof anything and they cant, because I don do that sh..t)but....what ever.

I post this because I want to know something, and that is why good admins are no more admins here? I was admin and I was more than fair, I brought some good admins( eclips, 4apa and more) and when we control situation players could not use bad language against any one , and if we are talking about that, now is not so ( that is just one thing and there is more bad things on #4 - bad language, Insulting...etc) and nature there were no single cheater, I am sure 100%!!!

People who control the site tried to explain the fact that I'm not often on the same and this is why it is so. I can understand if this applies to all, I'm sorry but it isn't.

For example, Razz is also admin and he never there but I guess he is someone's friend and he is still admin. It is not good and not fair.

On the other side man(Razz) was accused of cheating , some admins posted a video, some other say that they are 100% sure that he is cheater and a half of server #4 say the same thing. And what happened at the end---- http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthread.php?78-People-have-reported-Razz-as-a-cheater ----- thread closed.

I was and I will be against such things. I am not trying to offend anyone and probably after this I have even less chance to be an admin but c'est la vie.

I still have a lot of respect for people who are responsible and I believe that in future things rest on mutual respect, I say this because I and people who are no longer admins( me, eclips, 4apa....) we do not feel any respect and on the other side we gave a lot, and time and nerve to # 4 be maby not the best server in Europe but certainly one of the best.

I must say that I asked a few times for the return of admin rights and has always been the answer - MAYBE LATER....I am not a child to someone that treated me especially not someone who is looking for something that does not deserve. I wrote all this just because I think that the correct people deserve a correct attitude...

And about time on site and server I must show you this http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/217.163.30.18:28960/top_players/ This is a fact!!!!!!!

Epicdot was, is and will be place where I will always feel comfortable....

Edited by Opusdei

I am opusdei(Ivan) and a lot of ppl here know me....Someone say I am good player, someone that I am the best Epicdot player and someone think that I cheat (they never proof anything and they cant, because I don do that sh..t)but....what ever.

Yes some people say you cheat but I have never received any proof or evidence to support this. However, no different from other players such as -00-, Blood and more... The only one that was caught but by accident was 'johnnyboy' a while back apart from that few or rarely do we get any evidence.

I post this because I want to know something, and that is why good admins are no more admins here? I was admin and I was more than fair, I brought some good admins( eclips, 4apa and more) and when we control situation players could not use bad language against any one , and if we are talking about that, now is not so ( that is just one thing and there is more bad things on #4 - bad language, Insulting...etc) and nature there were no single cheater, I am sure 100%!!!

You know why your admin right was revoked. I will say it again; because in the past you never ever visited the site and never kept yourself up to date. RCON rule number 1 is to take part and be involved. It is not about kicking people out when you want to play. Apart from that you have played well and admin the server correctly and always asked if in doubt. Nothing wrong there. It was also said that you would be reviewed at a later date. 4APA was revoked for the same reason, by never visiting the site other than asking 'where's the rcon files gone' is not ideal long term.

People who control the site tried to explain the fact that I'm not often on the same and this is why it is so. I can understand if this applies to all, I'm sorry but it isn't.

It is only recently that you have visited the site. There are ??? messages from you that clearly show you did not visit the site otherwise you would have known the info already.

For example, Razz is also admin and he never there but I guess he is someone's friend and he is still admin. It is not good and not fair.

Get the facts right. Razz does visit the site and is in regular contact. This 'someone' is not me. I happen to be the owner and he happens to be an admin. Same for every other rcon in the group.

On the other side man(Razz) was accused of cheating , some admins posted a video, some other say that they are 100% sure that he is cheater and a half of server #4 say the same thing. And what happened at the end---- http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthr...z-as-a-cheater ----- thread closed.

Same people keep saying this. I dont see 'half' of Server #4 coming to the forum to voice their opinion or to say that they have some evidence that Razz is cheating. I am objective, I dont take sides.

I was and I will be against such things. I am not trying to offend anyone and probably after this I have even less chance to be an admin but c'est la vie.

That is your choice and not mine. Everybody should be able to voice their opinion.

I still have a lot of respect for people who are responsible and I believe that in future things rest on mutual respect, I say this because I and people who are no longer admins( me, eclips, 4apa....) we do not feel any respect and on the other side we gave a lot, and time and nerve to # 4 be maby not the best server in Europe but certainly one of the best.

Of course our servers are the best! :) Our MW2's are very busy and a testimony to the service that we provide. Maybe to respect the common rules would be a good start.

I must say that I asked a few times for the return of admin rights and has always been the answer - MAYBE LATER....I am not a child to someone that treated me especially not someone who is looking for something that does not deserve. I wrote all this just because I think that the correct people deserve a correct attitude...

Later means later and nothing can change that.

And about time on site and server I must show you this http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...0/top_players/ This is a fact!!!!!!!

We already know you spend alot of time on server #4.

As for the reasons for revoking 4APA, Eclipse and declining CROSS - I have posted this before and not going to repeat it. Some people will disagree (of course) and I dont always do it right. But reasons are not because of Razz. If find it unbelievable that I have to repeat that 150 times. Selective hearing?

One thing that you all seem to forget is that I pay the bills... I setup rules which are discussed with other admins, I bring forward ideas again after discussing with some admins, I make sure admins understand if you dont like it - join another clan/community and lastly I have a private life. I dont have the time to mess around and if people want to 'mess' around they can do this elsewhere. I dont decide everything, I always try to discuss 'it' with others first.

All our servers are ENGLISH but still we have people jabbing in their own language with no respect. My view to that is, if you want to speak or have a lengthy conversation in your own language, join a local server in your own country! As for general community rules. Where most social sites DIE within 6 months or a year we are still alive after 3 years. Server #4 is getting back on track and during peak time it is actually FULL. It went downhill for a while and at its lowest point had 8 players. It is not populated 24/7 after the rebuild but over time I am sure this will come back.

First of all you say something that is not really true - I NEVER EVER kick SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING, BUT ONLY ONE WHO HOLDING SEATS IN SPEC...I know that and you know that!!!!

Second - you say that in the past I never ever visited the site, again - that is not a true.

You will always find some reason to do what you want to do, that is not a issue,because you are head.

Pls take into account one fact, do you really need more ppl who is gonna be on site every day and do what - nothing or little something (see any topic that you posted everything is half empty or empty, and I dont know maby people are not particularly interested to participate more, or because of the topics subject, I really dont know) or you need good admins who will attract people to the servers and who will 100% act in accordance with the norms of the site and server.

''Later means later and nothing can change that'' - I do not understand why you're so ironic, though I'm not here from yesterday and as I said earlier, because of My relationship to this community I deserve a little more respect.

''We already know you spend alot of time on server #4'' - is this is this all you have to say, because if so it is a shame, because if you do not have respect for us who are here every day, how you'll be treated to people who have just arrived or who are yet to come. You are struggling for respect for each other and you break that rules.

''Get the facts right. Razz does visit the site and is in regular contact'' - he dont do that more then us....you know that!

Tell me the last 3 months how many times have you been on server?

Are you aware of fact that now English is second language on #4, a lot of ppl dont respect that rule, but while I was there and the people that I brought that was respected. Do you know how many times these people were warned for last 1 month - ZERO!

''One thing that you all seem to forget is that I pay the bills'' - Whoops I think that we come to main problem , but believe me if I have a way to participate whit 10 or 20e per month I will do that. And you can always tell me ''Opus I looking for admins and ppl who will help whit some amount, because I cant do it by my self''...etc. Do not understand me wrong, I'm not someone very important in your life, but I was here a long time.

''Selective hearing?'' - are you serious???!!!

Things are as they are and as much as trying to change something that seems to not happen....

First of all you say something that is not really true - I NEVER EVER kick SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING, BUT ONLY ONE WHO HOLDING SEATS IN SPEC...I know that and you know that!!!!

Second - you say that in the past I never ever visited the site, again - that is not a true.

You will always find some reason to do what you want to do, that is not a issue,because you are head.

Pls take into account one fact, do you really need more ppl who is gonna be on site every day and do what - nothing or little something (see any topic that you posted everything is half empty or empty, and I dont know maby people are not particularly interested to participate more, or because of the topics subject, I really dont know) or you need good admins who will attract people to the servers and who will 100% act in accordance with the norms of the site and server.

You missed my point. And I didnt actually said YOU were kicking for that. Read what I write and not what you assume.

Tell me the last 3 months how many times have you been on server?

You clearly havent read the news or updates. I have been busy restoring servers, new setup, configure servers crashing and rebuilding the site. That you even ask me that question is silly.

Whoops I think that we come to main problem

Well, that main problem isnt me. When people join I ask for nothing. Players are encouraged to donate, but it doesnt make any difference as to whether I want to continue to have the servers online or not. It may contribute as said before when server #4 had few players and you ask yourself what is the point. The server is now coming back with more players than ever during peak time. My point wasnt about people paying but I pay = at the end of the day I will make the final decision. If that is a problem for people nobody is forcing them to stay.

opus bro,nice post.you said everything that was supposed to say.

i`m not writing this with "come back" reason, far from it.u made your decision and thats is.u have now great team of admins who contact me to ask how to use agrecon,exelent team of kids,i see future in theyrs eyes ;) ;) ;)

ppl contact me even now on xf and asked me to go back,or to ban someone.i have information that server is every day visited by lot of cheaters and no one is there to handle with that.

seems to be true what one player said whoops+razz+kids=epicdot #4,no hard feeling,i didnt say that...thats what players are thinking.

If i know from start that you were so ungrateful man...i ll never stay on this server more than 2 min. (i hope that god will give you back in your life what u deserve and u will) but on end everyone shows his face!

my face is clean,and wherever i play i have just regards and ppl salute me so i`m sure that i`v don my job correct.

when i told you to start poll abut me or opus or 4apa....and ask players are we good or no,u didnt want,because u know pre-result!all what u have is problem in your head and nothing more.

i tried to help you when u had 10 players on server,with my opinions and researches on other server and u said "yes u are right","yes that will be good" "yes i will do that on new forum"....and on end what.....ingratitude? yeah....

few of us keep your server with good players,players was there because of us,not because of you or because that shit of razz,and all does players are with us now,check your server only kids,yes...u will be full of donations from they.

but your illness is actually in *SRB* because we were too much on your server and unfortunately we didnt buy slots from you.....in other words we buy epicdot#4 for free.why is so hard to say that.so u looks way to break us.....and u know what u didnt do that....we are still all together.

u HAD best server when we was here me,opus and 4apa.....now u have just a bunch of children who yell,cheat and swear...

for 2 year,dunno how long time,playing on your server i saw you 2 times trying to play,we were head and body of server....I do not know what you are actually served as a boss,and we know 1000000000000000000 times better than you what this server need and how to deal with players and cheaters.

and what u say about "when u play on german server what do u think they will allow u to speak in other language" answer is YES,wherever I've played i was able to speak even on talulu language if i want.u should say thanx why i didnt kick or ban players who speak in other language,because today everything that u could run is the bike.

and do mi a favor,check your seerver and see for yourself do u have only english speak....no man u dont have....dismiss all admins cuz they dont do theyrs job.but as i said your illnes was`nt language,its just *SRB* and *SRB*`s friends nothing more.

if you just knew what your adims. think about you.....u will be a very happy man ;)

i dont have nothing against you,(like one admin. said u have problem in your head) just check your behavior and turn back see what you lose just bec. of razz.

u can lie everyone that`s not the reason,but no one believes you,as no one dont believes you about *SRB*`s.....and u know that.sometimes man understood that he make mistake,and try to appologize....it up on you what will you do.

seems to be true what one player said whoops+razz+kids=epicdot #4,no hard feeling,i didnt say that...thats what players are thinking.

You keep saying that but so far none apart from the obvious ones and certainly not half of server #4 players as proclaimed.

If i know from start that you were so ungrateful man...i ll never stay on this server more than 2 min. (i hope that god will give you back in your life what u deserve and u will) but on end everyone shows his face!

To be an admin you knew what it entailed or maybe the initial guide was forgotten. So.. I should be greatful and give you respect because you are playing on a FREE server paid by somebody else? As for the RCON role, it has already been said that you were dedicated to the role but attitude was wrong.

when i told you to start poll abut me or opus or 4apa....and ask players are we good or no,u didnt want,because u know pre-result!all what u have is problem in your head and nothing more.
Stop adding words or assume things. You come up with nothing else than what you 'think' and the above reflect more your own actions than mine. Besides why on earth should I start the poll? - its your reason not mine.

i tried to help you when u had 10 players on server,with my opinions and researches on other server and u said "yes u are right","yes that will be good" "yes i will do that on new forum"....and on end what.....ingratitude? yeah....
I dont think you really read my previous post properly. Server #4 was in decline of many reasons but one of them was the SRB clan. Players thought it was YOUR server and and some players left for others as they got tired of the constant domination. Hence server started to lose players. It is funny that now the server is more populated. Should it not be the opposite?

but your illness is actually in *SRB* because we were too much on your server and unfortunately we didnt buy slots from you.....in other words we buy epicdot#4 for free.why is so hard to say that.so u looks way to break us.....and u know what u didnt do that....we are still all together.
Get your words right. This is not an illness. The only illness here is you pretending to be COD4 GOD on server #4 with players 'saluting' you. I see no players from #4 coming to the forum in the aid or name of Eclipse stating you are their GOD. Being good is good but being ignorant something else.

but your illness is actually in *SRB* because we were too much on your server and unfortunately we didnt buy slots from you.....in other words we buy epicdot#4 for free.why is so hard to say that.so u looks way to break us.....and u know what u didnt do that....
Respect can be given in many ways. What you did with that comment was to add virtual reality which has got nothing to do with reality. One thing is to actually write what is real another is to compose what you think is right. No respect given.

u HAD best server when we was here me,opus and 4apa.....now u have just a bunch of children who yell,cheat and swear...

for 2 year,dunno how long time,playing on your server i saw you 2 times trying to play,we were head and body of server....I do not know what you are actually served as a boss,and we know 1000000000000000000 times better than you what this server need and how to deal with players and cheaters.

If you think so, why dont you go and join a server in your local community and celebrate your status there? I dont think you realise how much it takes to maintain the service in the background. If you HAD read some of the updates it would clearly show that there have been a number of changes and upgrades to the service. Hence little time to play. Who do you think make all these changes whilst players are having fun?

if you just knew what your adims. think about you.....u will be a very happy man :wink:
Again, you throw out comments without actually stating where and how. Should I be worried about what other admins may say about me? Should I be conserned that some admins may disagree? There will always be people with their own opinion and what they say. No, I am not worried at all.

i dont have nothing against you,(like one admin. said u have problem in your head) just check your behavior and turn back see what you lose just bec. of razz.

Well done, you just contradicted yourself in the same sentence.

u can lie everyone that`s not the reason,but no one believes you,as no one dont believes you about *SRB*`s.....and u know that.sometimes man understood that he make mistake,and try to appologize....it up on you what will you do.

I am now telling lies too. Wow... the list is getting longer and longer. I am impressed with all these negative feedback and 'the truth' about the Epicdot service.

Now, let me tell YOU something. Since you are so keen that the whole server #4 agree with you with everything and give you the respect you so keenly shout about. Where are they now? Where are all these comments of support you keep shouting about? As above why are the server more populated NOW in peak time than when you played or SRB joined? I think you should ask that question to yourself and think about it. The answer is obvious.

I am not going into an argument over why SRB or you were revoked from being an admin. This has been explained before. A second thought is that this thread is public, why do you think that is? Why do you think I want people to read this? If it was true with everything that was said, should I not start to panic and delete delete or remove?

Nah, I am quite happy. Very busy but happy. This thread or other threads dont move me an inch one way or another. I am not even annoyed - now, why is that? Most people would be irritated and be angry. Think about that.

my face is clean,and wherever i play i have just regards and ppl salute me so i`m sure that i`v don my job correct.
During the 6 months of 'monitoring' under different aliases and by others, I did not actually see many of that. Yes, I noticed people said hi but mainly your online friends that were there on a regular bases. However, we are not talking half the server (as you put it) nor the big daddy COD status that you proclaim. But if you say so... you should have no problems building up your own server and populate it with 32 players. Good luck. Edited by Whoops

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.