Cheater

Once when i played Diablo 2, i was in the end fighting with Diablo. 30 minutes fight, just few seconds and i was going to kill him.. Then my PC restarts.. I was so angry! I found a hero editor, came back to Diablo, hit him one slap and he died! OK, nice.. But! I never played this game again :???:

i keep wondring what kind of FuN are they having when they Hack ?

Yeah that's the thing that always bugged me as well, as far as i can tell there are two main motivations.

1. They suck at the game and like to see a big score next to their name even if thy have to cheat to get it. This is obviously based in some serious self esteem issues, basically they have no life, no friends etc. It's a bit of a stereotype but it's still true.

2. They do it specifically to annoy people, classic troll behaviour. The motivations of a troll are many but they're all still based in some very negative ideas the person has about themselves. Whether it's low self esteem, the need for attention (good or bad) or just because they are bored, once again they have no life.

There may also be a power element involved, thy are powerless in real life and so getting someone to react to them online shows they can control another person.

So yeah that's how i see it, basically these people are to be pitied. They may win a match but they lose in life.

Source - 1 years worth of psychology.

Edited by Somerset

Yeah that's the thing that always bugged me as well, as far as i can tell there are two main motivations.

1. They suck at the game and like to see a big score next to their name even if thy have to cheat to get it. This is obviously based in some serious self esteem issues, basically they have no life, no friends etc. It's a bit of a stereotype but it's still true.

2. They do it specifically to annoy people, classic troll behaviour. The motivations of a troll are many but they're all still based in some very negative ideas the person has about themselves. Whether it's low self esteem, the need for attention (good or bad) or just because they are bored, once again they have no life.

There may also be a power element involved, thy are powerless in real life and so getting someone to react to them online shows they can control another person.

So yeah that's how i see it, basically these people are to be pitied. They may win a match but they lose in life.

Source - 1 years worth of psychology.

hahahah, after much thought, over many years, i have came to same conclusions myself..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.