Weird Spikey Lag

Ok so i need some help guys.

The last couple of days my lag has been spiking up and down, it'll go from a 40 ping to 100 and back down again in a few seconds, obviously this leads to some teleporting and i can't play. Well i can play but it's not fair on others. Oh and sometimes it seems to completely clear up for no apparent reason.

Nothing has changed, my computer is the same, connection the same etc. I tested my connection, still running at 30 mb downstream/3 mb upstream. No lag on other games, downloads speed along and everything else seems fine. Checked firewall logs, made sure ports are open but i can't can't figure it out.

Anyone have any suggestions please?

Edited by Somerset

I did do a good check on my connection Hype, as far as i can tell i have no problems with any other games, just AIW, and it's not just epicdots server so i can't blame you lot :)

Things have once again settled down all on their own -.-, but next time this happens i will try both of your suggestions. I guess i have to wait for the problem to occur again to know if i fixed it or not. The thread you linked hype will be especially helpful in finding whatever the problem is.

Thanks guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.