Command & Conquer: Generals 2 first trailer

YESSSS! And it's being done by bioware, a company that doesn't often go wrong. I've played every C&C game and will be getting this one as well :)

I loved the first generals, my favorite army being the GLA. I used to sneak Jarmen Kell into the enemies base, snipe the driver of a dozer and then use it to build a tunnel inside the base.

Happy days :)

The quad cannons were really powerful, especially when they ranked up. I also loved the little tanks with the missiles, a large group of those could take down even the biggest chinese tanks. I liked the toxin general, just because a single toxin trooper could empty a building solo, or you could get lots around your base, firing at the ground and the puddles of toxin would prevent any stealth units.

Oh and the angry mob, stupidly powerful in large groups.

But Jarmen was insane. If you got him to the max rank his sniper rifle basically turned into a fully automatic with massive range. You could take down an army of infantry with just him, then snipe an approaching vehicle and get a worker in there.

Yeah you can tell i love that game :) I only stopped playing it because every match i went into ended up with a map hack cheater kicking my arse then laughing about it. EA didn't seem to care.

Edited by Somerset

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.