LORANS Lagging

stfu Roach its done i didnt see my self laggin and i asked all players so shut the **** up i wont play in epic again if that what you all want i am already playing some where else so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay get happy bla bla bla " ebn sharmooo6a shee3i " :D

really thx mos , gazz and ninja but i really can't u are gd friends and i mean it i truly respect you guys but i shouldn't back with all what happened in the server not unless Roach is admin but no way back i guess and im glad i played in epic and was one of the best players but even more glad i have met friends like you guys . and Mos i know you Supporter but take it as friendly advise you have to choose carefully epic admins because some doesn't worth to be an admin you know better than me i knw but just an advise ...

wow i totally missed this @ nice insulting there ,

I'm just gonna tell you this , if i see you again in ED servers , you will be out and put to a ban list

Racist aren't welcome in here ! Mr. Sunni (how does that feel )

this is where the : ( never argue with an idiot, he will take you down to his level and beat you with experience!) works Fockedup, and he can't reply neither of us now because he is banned from the site already i believe. IDIOCY runs in the family!

wow i totally missed this @ nice insulting there ,

I'm just gonna tell you this , if i see you again in ED servers , you will be out and put to a ban list

Racist aren't welcome in here ! Mr. Sunni (how does that feel )

Man you are one guy nobody is supposed to mess with. Still he is disrespecting the admins ever since the start of the thread. What was the insult anyway O_o? I'm an arab indian but i have no clue what he wrote.

this is where the : ( never argue with an idiot, he will take you down to his level and beat you with experience!) works Fockedup, and he can't reply neither of us now because he is banned from the site already i believe. IDIOCY runs in the family!

wasn't that my signature on ED XD. Never argue with an idiot one. Yup i remember it was. I think my new signature also works quite well with LORANS. Dontcha think? :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.