Conan the Barbarian 2011

I have a book with all Conan stories in Leather. I have all Arnie Conan DVD's. I have Age of Conan installed and active.

This looks Epic. Only thing I don't like is that actor is dreadlock wearing pacific decent, where as Conan is White, blue eyed Nord with long black hair.

Thats the big WTF for me here... Wish Arnie was young again :(

I have a book with all Conan stories in Leather. I have all Arnie Conan DVD's. I have Age of Conan installed and active.

This looks Epic. Only thing I don't like is that actor is dreadlock wearing pacific decent, where as Conan is White, blue eyed Nord with long black hair.

Thats the big WTF for me here... Wish Arnie was young again :(

nice didnt relise there were conan books will have to have a read of them soon i think :D ....i got arnie's conan dvd's as well ,still awesum movies + got age of conan but havent played it for long time now...... i feel a reinstall coming on lolz (is it free to play now or still pay 2 play?)

Pay to play. But, they have upgraded the engine, DX10 is working too. So now it looks EVEN better, is WAY more optimized and the game itself is amazing.

Tried Rift - Rift sucks (played for 2 evenings). Went back to AOC - it's awesome. Luving it.

I have the Special Edition compilation of all original Robert E.Howard's Conan stories. None of the fiction other authors produced. It's in leather cover with Conan's imprint. Best book I've ever owned :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.