Game Restarting PC

Alas :-? Another problem

In last 3 hours whenever I am playing mw2 its restarting my pc .

I have posted in alteriw but I somehow believe that I might get fast response here.

I am using vista .

Intel Core2 Due E7500 @ 2.93 Ghz

Nvdia GEFX 2800 graphics .

Everything was fine when I was playing 3 hours ago.

Computer is not heating too . Because i just started the pc and then started to play in around 1 minute.

Temp of computer is also in range ( used a software)

Event viewer of Vista is also notgiving any critical failure msgs

Checked Directx. When Starting in safemode it gives me directx error , otherwise its fine.

Tried to log the program but no use as it simply restarts my pc. First the screen goes black and then the sound stops and pc restarts.

Virus,malware all checked nothing found. No registry errors. Voltage stable too.

Feel free to suggest anything please

if the gpu temps are whts causing the restarts evga presision is a gd tool for increasing the fan speed from the stock 30-40% up to 100% if needed (i run mine at 75% an my gpu max's at temp of 65 degrees on any game ive played..... without i get temps 80+

Hmmm according to your GPU temperature and this statement from ya

Computer is not heating too . Because i just started the pc and then started to play in around 1 minute.

Seems your Graphics card has died, when you start up the pc and that time if the temperature lurks around at a high temperature 70 C + then likely your GFX card has died.. if not I HIGHLY recommend you to get a EVGA precision and increase your fan speed.

OMG!!! 83c its so bad temp, its will restart your pc at anytime here is mine u can see the difference..

Seems your Graphics card has died, when you start up the pc and that time if the temperature lurks around at a high temperature 70 C + then likely your GFX card has died.. if not I HIGHLY recommend you to get a EVGA precision and increase your fan speed.

This also make proplem , But i think you need to check the fan speed for the processer and clean the fins and open it and check the the area contact between the fins and the processer there is must be some kind of thermal paste for processor... You really need to Reduce the processor temperature...

Posted Image

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.