UMP No Recoil

So, i'm still a noob at MW2 as i've only been playing about 6 weeks. It's hard to accuse someone you suspect of hacking behaviour when you're still unsure about all the perks, etc available for guns.

My main issue is with the UMP, some people seem to have little or NO recoil on this weapon. I've tried to recreate it with my classes, trying different conbinations of silenced, steady aim, etc - and i can't seem to replicate it. Yet, i don't see anyone calling these people using it hackers which makes me think " is it me, am i missing something?"

so, question, IS there a way to get the UMP with no recoil (or very very low) without hacking?

In my experience, I have found that the UMP with the red dot sight, or the holographic sight has fairly low recoil, but the silencer on the UMP does seem to increase recoil which is especially noticeable in long range battles.

The UMP tends to randomly kick upwards, but if I don't see this when spectating a possible hacker, I ban them.

In my experience, I have found that the UMP with the red dot sight, or the holographic sight has fairly low recoil, but the silencer on the UMP does seem to increase recoil which is especially noticeable in long range battles.

The UMP tends to randomly kick upwards, but if I don't see this when spectating a possible hacker, I ban them.

cheers for the tips Wash, going to mess about a bit more

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.