No more admins?

Hey guys.

Lately I remembered that thread whoops posted about no more admins being added for some reason. Well, I'd like to say that you need more admins because the more servers you have then more people play on them and 40% of them might hack so you need a bigger amount of admins imo to make sure that everything is quite and normal. plus admins for various countries would be nice since most of us and most players are from different time zones. so if for example there are 10 admins and 5 of them are from the UK and the other 5 from different parts of Europe that would not be nice.

Also, as some may know Whoops removed me for clear bullshit, and I dont even know why to be honest thats why im saying its bullshit in the first place, and i would like to say to Whoops that :

first off i wouldnt say this if you didnt ignore my messages you hypocrite

second thing is that i want, no demand to know, why i was removed

and when i can apply again

• Like 1

Best bet is to look on my wall and see what you posted!

yea i kicked vares big deal. he has hacked before, and people always complain about him being a whatever. so i dont think that people missed him. also, i just kicked him and he could join back because there were like 6 people in the server

Also, as some may know Whoops removed me for clear bullshit, and I dont even know why to be honest thats why im saying its bullshit in the first place, and i would like to say to Whoops that :

You know, I think you should calm down because most of the things u said there shows RAGE. Whoops has his reasons to ignore your messages, but sorry, your acting a little bit childish because this is not the first time you do this kind of thing and keeps repeating all the time. Moderate your language and try Calm down bro

You know, I think you should calm down because most of the things u said there shows RAGE. Whoops has his reasons to ignore your messages, but sorry, your acting a little bit childish because this is not the first time you do this kind of thing and keeps repeating all the time. Moderate your language and try Calm down bro

i was calm when i wrote it. i cursed to make a point on how angry i was

Did I? It is nice to know that somebody else knows what I was thinking. No, you were not removed because you posted on krabs wall nor for spamming me with some private message with some abuse. I have been called worse than that and I really dont mind. However, as on the application you were removed because you were found to be immature and attitude not what we would like to see in an admin. Feedback from people were negative. I also watched you under a number of aliases myself. Yes, it would be nice if EVERY admin got some feedback as to what they did wrong and what was not done. Again, we may add 10 - remove 5 and so it goes on. We have a real job and to be honest, as per application page we do not have the time to write a novel for each individual. Prior to applying, if you dont like the rules there are hundreds of other communities to join.

We have been around for 3+ years. Most clans/ communities survive 12 months at most or die after a few months with internal conflicts. Power gets to you and then the fun starts. A fork out of a fork which forked out of the original clan - seems to be the trend today. We are different hence we are still around. We want mature people and that also includes language and attitude. Being an admin is not just about kicking people out or play mini god.

Whether you call it bullshit or something else; it does not really matter. Others will view it as being childish.

No offence Haxor - but you constantly rage and abuse others and act immaturely. Then, soon as for example i ask you "what did u say that for?" "it was a joke" as if to get out of it. You sent me PM's saying "HEAR ME - i want to be an admin" - admins have to be respected that they will do the right thing for the server - not for their own personal reasons.

I've said before, you are a great player but you act like a child hiding behind his keyboard.

This is just my opinion of you and i had no part in any admin decisions so don't think i'm speaking for the admin team or anyone else. Just myself. These are my observations Hax - i hope you don't take offence.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.