What up V3nom?

I can has leave negative feedback. Here my scores over a 2.5 hour session:

36-16, 55-23, 58-28, 49-24, 47-17, 75-21, 64-21, 36-12, 61-12, 81-28, 79-27, 29-11, 28-8.

All this happened in the MW2 domination server, I think its ED #5.

So I was playing for over 2.5 hours until the mod hopped on called v3nom. At first I figured it was probably some random with his BF on the serv. I cant remember what I said, but it must have been smt that made his hair get up as he was like "stop insulting". Then phoenix started talkin trash about hackers on the serv, I was like "stop talking shit". I kinda forced him to kick me in a way, but I didnt find it that bad for a kick as I see no rules in the server when I play, I put up with Scavenger DC tubes+rockets, UMP all day, but the dude kicks me for saying "what you gonna do". I mean. really?

Comments.

I kinda forced him to kick me in a way

this lol

I put up with Scavenger DC tubes+rockets, UMP all day

one of the rules of the epicdot servers is that all weaps and perks are allowed ,server rules are as follows below they might have been updated im not sure will check and if so will update

- All Weapons Allowed

- Bad/ Offensive language not allowed

- No Hacks or 3rd party scripts to enhance gameplay

- No Team Killing

- No Glitching

- All servers are standard setup unless specified or a custom server

- Chit Chat allowed

- English language used on servers (nobody will mind a few words, you get the idea)

- No console spam (2 and more lines of text repeated)

- No advertisement from players

- No pouching of players

- Username/ Player Name must be readable. No ÅÂĚĚĚÅ·®®® etc. in your name. Your nick must be readable

- No shouting in console

- Respect EpicDot.com ADMINS, they are doing this for FREE so that YOU can enjoy a NICE game

- Respect ALL players, they just want a good game and did not come here to be abused

Edited by wattz

So, you insulted the admin and swore and admit you expected to be kicked. Why the thread?

Bans are not permanent, try again tomorrow and you'll get on fine, No-one holds grudges*, everyone has a second chance. Just cause you have a great score doesn't mean you're a good player

* may not be true for some players!

So I was playing for over 2.5 hours until the mod hopped on called v3nom. At first I figured it was probably some random with his BF on the serv. I cant remember what I said, but it must have been smt that made his hair get up as he was like "stop insulting". Then phoenix started talkin trash about hackers on the serv, I was like "stop talking shit". I kinda forced him to kick me in a way, but I didnt find it that bad for a kick as I see no rules in the server when I play, I put up with Scavenger DC tubes+rockets, UMP all day, but the dude kicks me for saying "what you gonna do". I mean. really?

Comments.

Next time watch your language and you wont be kicked. I kicked you (not banned) for insulting me and others, not for cheating. I warned you and you continued to insult and flame .Why where you so offended when phoenix told me about many hackers today? Are you one of them? ( he didnt mention your name). I didnt kick you for saying "what you gonna do".

"At first I figured it was probably some random with his BF on the serv." Even here on forum you continue to insult and flame!

Read carefully and dont do it again!

- Respect EpicDot.com ADMINS, they are doing this for FREE so that YOU can enjoy a NICE game

- Respect ALL players, they just want a good game and did not come here to be abused

Edited by V3NOM

this lol

one of the rules of the epicdot servers is that all weaps and perks are allowed ,server rules are as follows below they might have been updated im not sure will check and if so will update

- All Weapons Allowed

- No Hacks or 3rd party scripts to enhance gameplay

- No Team Killing

- No Glitching

- All servers are standard setup unless specified or a custom server

- Chit Chat allowed

- English language used on servers (nobody will mind a few words, you get the idea)

- No console spam (2 and more lines of text repeated)

- No advertisement from players

- No pouching of players

- Username/ Player Name must be readable. No ÅÂĚĚĚÅ·®®® etc. in your name. Your nick must be readable

- No shouting in console

Bro, Im showing that its a true fact that Ppl have to deal with BS all the time. Trust me, if I took the game as seriously as these dudes take their admin rights, I would of been typing after each death.

So, you insulted the admin and swore and admit you expected to be kicked. Why the thread?

Bans are not permanent, try again tomorrow and you'll get on fine, No-one holds grudges*, everyone has a second chance. Just cause you have a great score doesn't mean you're a good player

* may not be true for some players!

The thread was for a heads up for new players. Trust me, if I went on and got a 70-1, half the pub would call me a cheater, even tho they already do it when I go 61-12. Also, I didn't directly insult him. I wasnt like -Screw yo mama-, I was standing up for the good players that actually play the game with a gun, not explosives.

Next time watch your language and you wont be kicked. I kicked you (not banned) for insulting me and others, not for cheating. I warned you and you continued to insult and flame .Why where you so offended when phoenix told me about many hackers today? Are you one of them? ( he didnt mention your name). I didnt kick you for saying "what you gonna do".

"At first I figured it was probably some random with his BF on the serv." Even here on forum you continue to insult and flame!

Read carefully and dont do it again!

Dude, if I wanted moral, I would go to my parents house. :fp: As far as I can be picky, my knowledge tells me that -watch your language- means no sexual or prohibitive actions. I wasnt going around calling people .. you know. I was breaking out the fact that Phoenix cries to admins just because he genunely blows at a video game. And obviously since you are this far up his.., Ill put money that someone got banned.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.