Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Gameplay

For those that actually plan to buy the game and throw their money to toilet.

Stay with MW2 and you wont notice any difference.

After watching this , I feel justified to say that BO wasnt complete crap.

Pathetic excuse of a "next/new" release.

Edited by Stiuart

You guys talk like its a bad thing, but you have to look at it as mw2 without all the bullshit (commando/painkiller/OMA/danger close/last stand...) which from my point of view is a freaking win. Guns seem to have a bit more recoil, snipers are not freaking retarded like in BO, the new point streek thing seems fun and it changes the entire game, the sound is AMAZING, the good old smooth gameplay that we all love (not that piece of shit garbage that they used on BO). However they still put deathstreeks in the game, they have reused a lot of stuff from mw2 which is realy lame.

You guys talk like its a bad thing, but you have to look at it as mw2 without all the bullshit (commando/painkiller/OMA/danger close/last stand...) which from my point of view is a freaking win. Guns seem to have a bit more recoil, snipers are not freaking retarded like in BO, the new point streek thing seems fun and it changes the entire game, the sound is AMAZING, the good old smooth gameplay that we all love (not that piece of shit garbage that they used on BO). However they still put deathstreeks in the game, they have reused a lot of stuff from mw2 which is realy lame.

If they had to bring out improvements in MW2 and not develop a whole new game... then why are they calling it MW3?.... why didnt they call it " new patch for MW2"?? or an expansion pack and sell it for 10-15$ rather then selling it for 60$??... i mean seriously..... if its MW3... it means it should be a new game.... a total new game.... not just a DLC for MW2.... with some improvements..... we were looking for a pure new game..... not remake of MW2....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.