Epicdot meet-up

I asked Whoops the question "so is their ever an annual meeting where all members(or at least those that can make it) meet up for a drink or whatever?????????"

Personally i think it would be a great idea.

Would love to hear what everyone else thinks.

I asked Whoops the question "so is their ever an annual meeting where all members(or at least those that can make it) meet up for a drink or whatever?????????"

Personally i think it would be a great idea.

Would love to hear what everyone else thinks.

Would it also be such a great idea if you would have to drive/fly through 4 - 5 countries to get there ?

No problem , just sponsor my ticket and I can come anytime , will take few days free of work especially for it - same with every other RCON that would want to come.

Its always a great odea if you dont have to go too far , and for everyone from nearest location.

Idea was posted more than 2 years ago , when "we" didnt had any MW2 servers and when a lot of good RCON were still with us.

Problem was the same.

Now it would look like this ... maybe 15 people there , all of them living probably max 20km from the picked place and 8 - 10 of them wouldnt be allowed to buy a beer (thanks to age limitations) :lol:

Would be a great meeting if all of us would live in same country , and now all of us ... arent even on the same continent :lol:

Edited by Stiuart

Hehe had to be one who is negative.

Yyyy , I was actualy positive about the idea :P

But meant that thanks to (this part that you also noticed - it wouldnt be too "big") ...

On the UK side, we would only be around 8 and from that maybe 4 who could meet somewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it would be possible long term, it would certainly be interesting.

Who said that it would always had to be "pub/bar/city" meeting , maybe some lake (fishing) or quiet place for a BBQ ;)

Idea is great the only minus I see (probably the only one for all of us) , is getting all of those that would want to join in the same place.

So maybe we start the "Epicdot Meet-up Fund".We all give a little bit more to ED, then maybe eventually we can get everyone together.Lets all show a little more community spirit:D.It doesnt matter if its in one year or three years, surely we can make this happen:D.

Good idea Stiuart,BBQ or fishing would be a great idea :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.