FAO AlkaLine | dGu

Here is is, your chance.

You're on the watch list for being a poor player. You've;

> Pretended to be admin

> abused other players

> Rapid Fire for the Deagle

> fire/swap/reload trick on the Intervention for rapid fire.

> Accessing Map Glitches

These give you advantages over other players and is unwanted on ED Servers. Direct Hacks (well detected ones so far) have no been detected in your gameplay - even if you are in that clan with the other cheats. I'm all for change and as you're a board member i thought i'd give you the chance to NOT play like this and NOT be added to the Ban On Sight List.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k3MjV_d_SM

Others won't be as so forgiving

Here is is, your chance.

You're on the watch list for being a poor player. You've;

> Pretended to be admin

> abused other players

> Rapid Fire for the Deagle

> fire/swap/reload trick on the Intervention for rapid fire.

> Accessing Map Glitches

Others won't be as so forgiving

Not sure how to call your less of brain, srsly, no offensive, but how map glitches can be not allowed? you know that more than half places from all maps are glitches? Even rust top roof, from the second way is an glitch, so?

The following video is showing up simple no scope done by Alkaline, is there anything that is the reason to be banned/kicked?

Nope.avi, Mos you dont even know anything about MW2 and you are making diagnosis about other players, aint that right?

About rapid fire for deagle, that stuff dont exist, you are able to shot faster when you dropshot, or use akimbo, this game is so failure that makes them less recoil with default reg, yh

What's UNFAIR in that?

There is no exhausted, so he's allowed to shot however he want, after 1 sec or after 1 minute, anyway he has SoH perk which makes you able to reload, then shot faster, oh wait, you dont know about it, another right comment from me, aint that?