Let's talk about books

Hi endbg, totally agree with you mate :D

If you like fantasy books try The sword of truth series by Terry Goodkind,these are the best fantasy books i have ever read.At the moment im reading Immediate action by Andy Mcnab, just finished is first book Bravo two zero.

http://www.terrygoodkind.com/books.shtml

http://www.andymcnab.co.uk/books/

I'm currently reading 'recoil' and 'dead centre' both by Andy Mcnab. Read a few of the nick stone novels, out of order so I'm currently catching up reading them all, exit wound is great.. B20 and immediate action are both good reads, just got a signed copy of '7 troop', his newest about his life. I really like his style of writing, not a super hero character but a real life soldier.

U read chris Ryan's book about the b20 mission? A lot of people say both accounts miss the mark with chris Ryan blaming 1 of the guys who died. B10 and b30 both took landies, while Mcnab choose on foot, some blame lack of equipment some bad intel. Still, all great reads. Still got my sas action man in the loft somewhere ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So, i finished "The Passage" and It's one good book! Now I'm waiting for the sequel of "The Passage" - "The Twelve" :) I'm wondering what to be the next book, "A Song of Ice and Fire" #4 is still waiting.. Shame on me but i have not read "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" and think to start it now. I will decide tonight in my time for reading :)

• 3 weeks later...

I usually buy around 10 books, stack them up on my bedside table and go through them. Atm i have.

The Count of Monte Cristo

David Coppperfield

A Conneticut Yankee in King Arthurs Court

Other People's Money: The Rise and Fall of Britain's Boldest Credit Card Fraudster

Heist: The True Story of the World's Biggest Cash Robbery

Nine Lives: Confessions of a Master Jewel Thief

That's it for now :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.