Admin Abuse.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and who decided this?

i issued the perm ban. and if you read back a page maybe two you will see the admin's who voted for it, ive been monitoring you for a while now gangstah and you behave like this almost everytime ive seen you in game ,ive warned you many a time in FFA in teh past for your attitude and abuse to others ,Mos witnessed it himself and you called him a mini admin then tryed to make him out to be a lier ,which he isnt.

enjoy your vacation.

No bro,you dont ban for something that happened months ago.

first off im not your "bro" ,which part dont you understand ? ,you not getting banned for just the abuse in the pics i provided ,its for your overall behaviour as a player of the epicdot community over a period of time,you have been monitored for a while seen abusing for some time ,your quite a nasty guy in game people dont come to ED servers to be abused by people like yourself ,read the rules on forum! i could keep on but i cant be bothered tbh as i feel like im repeating myself here.

Plus,like krabs said,i never overtrolled and i dont deserve to get perma banned.

krabs was the only ONE admin that thought you deserved another chance. im sure if he'd seen the way you behave more often as i have he'd feel the same as myself and the others that voted for your ban.

by they i take it all the players you have been abusing recently.

correct! immature and bully spring to mind.

*request lock/close plz.

1,l2read,

2,read above.

3,Recently?yesterday first day playing after 1 week tbh.

4,You are basicaly banning me for something that happened months ago.

Edited by gangstah