Admin Abuse.

All i can say is it is a shame that you let your emotions get the better of you in game, you play well when you dont troll and just get on with it, problem is with alot of players these days they seem to think that you dont just play for fun you play to also abuse other players for your own enjoyment. I will only miss the chance of playing against a good player but your attitude seems to get in the way at times. :(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These bans although permanent have ways of being quashed. Some players have been banned on sight (BoS) before do get given a second chance as long as the players learn by their mistakes. I'm not saying what will happen in your case but I do hope it makes you stop and think before typing in other servers you may frequent.

You see, you have gone and done it again, your own shortsightedness is going to make people not even bother to give you a second chance. You may not like what some people say or do but you need to respect all people. This is where most people fall foul. Rules are in place to try to keep some sort of peace and for most this is not a problem. Show respect, don't break the rules and I'm sure you will be fine.

Please read again before replying!!!

My advice would be to spend time getting to know the people who run ED, perhaps rather than just posting threads actually have conversations in shout box as well maybe? We are all a bunch of really nice people, staff and all community members.

Can't say for sure it will work wonders immediatley but given time maybe just maybe...

OK first off I knew you abused there was no reason to explain how you abuse others. I could have some more pictures with you but i was forgiving at the time. seeing how people don't understand how much i hate to post pictures with them cursing for everyone to see well.... you think i am pleased by doing that? But for now I can post a reminder ;

A month back I believe we were playing on:

Map - Crash

Game Type - MW2, Search n Destroy.

i join and you were playing. Then you started calling someone nigga. i told you to stop. you said "blow me nigga". I then insisted for you to stop but you mocked me even more. After that i had nothing more to say, i just reported you.

And yesterday when you joined on ED 5 domination, and me and MOS where playing, i told you that he should probably ban you because you abuse others and bla bla bla you know the story.

And now you have the nerve to make a thread and complain about it? wow.

Edited by HaxorISay

People change,thats why u dont ban for something that happened months ago.

Some people change, but you never change... I tried to talk with you yesterday in game but it was a waste of time.

[ 8008531] (Dead)gangstah^7: ^7so venom

[ 8011716] (Dead)gangstah^7: ^7u probably know me

[ 8022522] V3NOM^7: ^7yes i do

[ 8029732] gangstah^7: ^7why u wanna ban me man

[ 8043122] V3NOM^7: ^7have you read the server rules?

[ 8049740] gangstah^7: ^7nah

[ 8057327] (Dead)V3NOM^7: ^7why?

[ 8080018] gangstah^7: ^7do you read ingredients manual from your fav snack?

Some people change, but you never change... I tried to talk with you yesterday in game but it was a waste of time.

You tried? I started conversation and i ended it.

Asa ne ajutam noi intre noi?

your aware of the server rules you just dont care for them.

made me laugh,thx for posting lol.i made like 3 kids ragequit ED.

another fine example why you are banned.

• 5 weeks later...

this gangstah being did the same thing with me a couple of days ago, callin me fake admin and asking me to kick him to prove it to him that i'm an admin ( which of course i didnt and ignored him ) and today i see he's been trolling all over about me and posting a thread about it!! meh

by the way, since your thread about me abusing you is a closed one, lma talk to you here, not caring if you gonna be able to read or post back due to being banned. i didn't call you (gay host) it was just a nickname of some player in the game. so i don't know what you are exactly whining about? seems like you have some allergy to the ED admins. missed out on something in your childhood?

telling me to kick you to prove it to you that I'm an admin, was so counter strike-ish! seems like you missed out on cs too!